GunBroker.com Message Forums
Review our Posting Guidelines
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?   Trouble / Can't log in?

All Forums
 General Discussion
 Guns in school, what could possible go wrong?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

capgun

2127 Posts

Posted - 03/13/2018 :  3:39:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hard to believe a police officer at the school could be so careless. https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/aed09393-c684-3941-afd2-bc3cca565879/ss_school-resource-officer.html

capgun

2127 Posts

Posted - 03/13/2018 :  3:44:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
And how about this? http://abcnews.go.com/US/minnesota-3rd-grader-fires-police-officers-gun-school/story?id=52866888
Go to Top of Page

capgun

2127 Posts

Posted - 03/13/2018 :  3:47:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Where do they find these police officers? http://www.mlive.com/news/bay-city/index.ssf/2016/12/deputy_who_fired_gun_in_school.html
Go to Top of Page

mogley98
Advanced Member

USA
15333 Posts

Posted - 03/13/2018 :  5:54:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I could probably find three stories about someone stabbing an ice pick into their knee but what is the point?
Go to Top of Page

diver-rig
Advanced Member

USA
5329 Posts

Posted - 03/13/2018 :  5:59:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by mogley98

I could probably find three stories about someone stabbing an ice pick into their knee but what is the point?

It fits in real well with his liberal agenda.
Go to Top of Page

redneckandy
Advanced Member

USA
7921 Posts

Posted - 03/13/2018 :  6:11:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Where are you going with this? That even cops shouldn't be armed in a school?

You sure seem to change your mind on this subject alot.

"Dazzle them with brilliance or baffle them with BS."

"Chains is coming"

"ONLY THE PARANOID SURVIVE"

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts." - Bertrand Russell

Go to Top of Page

remingtonoaks
Advanced Member

USA
18235 Posts

Posted - 03/13/2018 :  6:36:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Not everybody can walk on water like you and Jesus.

Human beings are not perfect accept in idiots Minds like yours,. And only an idiot would post something like this and think it would come off as an intelligent post

I would explain the reason why teachers being armed that want to be armed would be an intelligent idea. But I know an idiot like you wouldn't understand it, it's beyond your intelligence level, but not above imbeciles intelligent level. And the rest of the forum would think it's redundant that I explain it

But keep on posting, forums need their forum idiot, just like old western towns need their town idiot. You guys make for a great laugh...

The only thing I hope is that the most dangerous firearm you have IS a capgun

How does it feel knowing that people laugh at you all the time?

Edited by - remingtonoaks on 03/13/2018 6:38:47 PM
Go to Top of Page

capgun

2127 Posts

Posted - 03/13/2018 :  8:37:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
These are real school shooting events. I know some of you would like to think these things do not happen, they do not fit your agenda, but they do happen. I proved it, and I posted only 3 examples, there are more. And these are all recent. If school personnel are going to be armed, and I think qualified school personnel should be, they had better be a lot more competent than these police officers. Incompetent people with firearms cause tragedies. Proper and appropriate firearms, secure holsters, and ongoing training must be an important part of the program. Hopefully they will get qualified people to organize and maintain these programs in a strict and ongoing manner, not buffoons like the guys in these examples. If not we are going to have school shootings we did not plan on. Hopefully they will get experienced, educated trainers like me to conduct the programs, and not some second amendment goofball who thinks teachers should carry any kind of gun anyway they want, because "it is their second amendment right".
Go to Top of Page

capgun

2127 Posts

Posted - 03/13/2018 :  8:42:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
https://www.thecalifornian.com/story/news/2018/03/13/seaside-high-teacher-reserve-officer-accidentally-fires-gun-off-school/422539002/
Go to Top of Page

gunnut505
Advanced Member

USA
10233 Posts

Posted - 03/13/2018 :  8:47:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by capgun

These are real school shooting events. I know some of you would like to think these things do not happen, they do not fit your agenda, but they do happen. I proved it, and I posted only 3 examples, there are more. And these are all recent. If school personnel are going to be armed, and I think qualified school personnel should be, they had better be a lot more competent than these police officers. Incompetent people with firearms cause tragedies. Proper and appropriate firearms, secure holsters, and ongoing training must be an important part of the program. Hopefully they will get qualified people to organize and maintain these programs in a strict and ongoing manner, not buffoons like the guys in these examples. If not we are going to have school shootings we did not plan on. Hopefully they will get experienced, educated trainers like me to conduct the programs, and not some second amendment goofball who thinks teachers should carry any kind of gun anyway they want, because "it is their second amendment right".

God forbid anyone considers hiring you to do anything more than completely freak out when there's a gun within 8 city blocks of you.

Which school shootings occurred that "we planned on"?
Are you so arrogant and anticonstitutional that only persons who have been
"trained" by your illustrious and all-knowing method of preventing "guns in schools" the only ones capable of doing anything?

Remoaks was spot on; you are the trout in the milk.
In case you missed the reference, it's from HD Thoreau. Jeanyus.

"Qui non est hodie cras minus aptus erit" --OVID

"It never hurts to help!"--EEEK the Cat
Go to Top of Page

35 Whelen
Advanced Member

USA
14137 Posts

Posted - 03/13/2018 :  9:00:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Hopefully they will get experienced, educated trainers like me to conduct the programs, and not some second amendment goofball who thinks teachers should carry any kind of gun anyway they want, because "it is their second amendment right".

What qualification/s can you cite to go along with the pedestal you've placed yourself on, and what proof can you provide that says there aren't already teachers out there that are well-trained, documented in such, and only held back in arming themselves daily based on certain schools being "gun free zones"?

You're going to be quite busy training everyone to your standard alone. Never forget that no matter how good you think you are, there's always someone out there that is better. The majority of posts responding to you are proof of that, even though you'll never admit it, because you put arrogance and pride above everything else.

Edited by - 35 Whelen on 03/13/2018 9:05:13 PM
Go to Top of Page

redneckandy
Advanced Member

USA
7921 Posts

Posted - 03/13/2018 :  9:01:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Cherry picking incidents has no value in this debate. Accidents happen.
No amount of training will bring that number to 0.
The only way to completely remove the possibility of someone getting shot is to remove every single firearm.
Then we will be discussing the accidental stabbing that would happen.
I do believe that the VAST majority of folks who carry are very safe.
Over a million cops and 15 million CCW holders prove that.

"Dazzle them with brilliance or baffle them with BS."

"Chains is coming"

"ONLY THE PARANOID SURVIVE"

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts." - Bertrand Russell

Go to Top of Page

capgun

2127 Posts

Posted - 03/13/2018 :  9:22:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by gunnut505

quote:

God forbid anyone considers hiring you to do anything more than completely freak out when there's a gun within 8 city blocks of you.

"trained" by your illustrious and all-knowing method of preventing "guns in schools" the only ones capable of doing anything?

"Which school shootings occurred that "we planned on"?" The school shootings we plan on (anticipate), train for, and prepare for, are those school shootings committed by criminals or mentally impaired people who want to intentionally harm innocent people. We do not need to add into the mix fools who can not handle a firearm safely.

"Are you so arrogant and anticonstitutional that only persons who have been trained" by your illustrious and all-knowing method of preventing "guns in schools" the only ones capable of doing anything?" School employees who carry guns in school should be trained not just by me, but trained by someone like me. Experienced, well trained, certified, and exhibiting common sense and good judgment.
Go to Top of Page

Beeramid

USA
8504 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2018 :  01:02:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

quote:

"Which school shootings occurred that "we planned on"?" The school shootings we plan on (anticipate), train for, and prepare for, are those school shootings committed by criminals or mentally impaired people who want to intentionally harm innocent people. We do not need to add into the mix fools who can not handle a firearm safely.

"Are you so arrogant and anticonstitutional that only persons who have been trained" by your illustrious and all-knowing method of preventing "guns in schools" the only ones capable of doing anything?" School employees who carry guns in school should be trained not just by me, but trained by someone like me. Experienced, well trained, certified, and exhibiting common sense and good judgment.

I wouldn't let you to train a friggin hamster.

Man's last hope... The Star Wars Kid.. Jedi Master!

GunBroker.com Moderator

The Largest Auction Gun Store Online including Pistols, Shotguns, and Rifles

Go to Top of Page

remingtonoaks
Advanced Member

USA
18235 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2018 :  01:05:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

quote:

If the common sense and good judgment that you demonstrate here is any indication of all the common sense and good judgment you have. You've failed miserably in that department
Go to Top of Page

capgun

2127 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2018 :  01:43:01 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Every example I have shown, like those shootings above, are indisputable facts. Every statement I have made is based on sound logic and common sense. No one has been able to refute my opinions, they have only been able to respond with foolish insults, proving they are incapable of formulating a reasoned response. Sad.
Go to Top of Page

remingtonoaks
Advanced Member

USA
18235 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2018 :  01:55:30 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Every example I have shown, like those shootings above, are indisputable facts. Every statement I have made is based on sound logic and common sense. No one has been able to refute my opinions, they have only been able to respond with foolish insults, proving they are incapable of formulating a reasoned response. Sad.

Again like I said, these are isolated instances. It's not a if any of those took out 30 students.

Sad that you would even compare it to them... Sad, sad, sad

Coming in Second place, only means your the first loser

"For a gourmet wine is not a drink but a condiment, provided that your host has chosen correctly."
Edouard De Pomaine, French author
Go to Top of Page

capgun

2127 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2018 :  02:14:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by remingtonoaks

quote:

Again like I said, these are isolated instances. It's not a if any of those took out 30 students.

I just posted 4 recent examples, how many have to occur before they are not isolated? Each is an example of gross negligence in the handling of firearms. You are very tolerant, even accepting, of the irresponsible handling of firearms in a school environment. Unlike you, I expect gun owners to be safe and responsible. The negligent discharge of firearms in a school endangers innocent children, and if it continues, flying bullets are inevitably going to hit innocent targets. But perhaps that is of no concern to you.
Go to Top of Page

remingtonoaks
Advanced Member

USA
18235 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2018 :  02:46:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

quote:

I just posted 4 recent examples, how many have to occur before they are not isolated? Each is an example of gross negligence in the handling of firearms. You are very tolerant, even accepting, of the irresponsible handling of firearms in a school environment. Unlike you, I expect gun owners to be safe and responsible. The negligent discharge of firearms in a school endangers innocent children, and if it continues, flying bullets are inevitably going to hit innocent targets. But perhaps that is of no concern to you.

On the contrary, it is a concern of mine, I would hate to see anybody get hurt by isolated instances of irresponsible Behavior. But what is most disheartening is the thousands of people that are killed by bad people.

You're extremely tenacious. There's been a lot more mass shootings than these four instances that you talk about, with hundreds of people killed or injured, along with the 40,000 + people that get shot yearly because they're unarmed plus the countless innocent people that get stabbed or Beat to Death or severely injured because they're unarmed. I guess you would have nobody be armed, and let the mass shootings and criminals killing innocent people continue. And if you weren't so tenacious, you would see the whole picture I speak of. And because you're tenacious, you can't see pass those four instances in front of you.

People are not perfect contrary to what you think. Even police officers. and sometimes people do make mistakes, and sometimes they're huge mistakes. But again people are not perfect and everybody does make mistakes. But I'm sure you'll say that you don't,

So don't try to attack my Integrity, you just end up looking stupid doing so...

Sad, more sad, most sad

Edited by - remingtonoaks on 03/14/2018 02:52:46 AM
Go to Top of Page

wpageabc
Advanced Member

USA
7767 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2018 :  04:01:52 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Accidents will happen everywhere.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u99Q7pNAjvg
Go to Top of Page

grumpygy
Advanced Member

USA
42546 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2018 :  06:58:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

quote:

Do you live you life Cowering under the bed or just in your moms Basement.
Go to Top of Page

mogley98
Advanced Member

USA
15333 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2018 :  07:06:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
+
quote:
Originally posted by redneckandy

The only way to completely remove the possibility of someone getting shot is to remove every single firearm.

Go to Top of Page

grumpygy
Advanced Member

USA
42546 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2018 :  07:20:43 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just think Have we not had a Glove Box Shot by One of Our Forum Members.

It has been pure luck something like that has not happened to me.
Go to Top of Page

Krony

USA
277 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2018 :  07:43:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by mogley98

+
quote:
Originally posted by redneckandy

+2

If we developed legislation for ever mistake we would run amuck...you cannot legislate away stupidity and mistakes.
Go to Top of Page

Rocky Raab
Advanced Member

USA
8848 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2018 :  08:26:29 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It is also a fact that police departments do not assign their best and brightest officers to be School Resource Officers. They send the ones who aren't good enough to do anything else in the department. SROs are good people, but poor cops.
Go to Top of Page

minitruck83
Advanced Member

USA
5333 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2018 :  08:26:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
How about addressing that 'school resource officer' is not one of the preferred assignments? Thusly insuring that better officers are rarely given this duty.
(guessing that it's looked upon as something like 'auxillary officer')

Plus putting up with today's pampered children on a daily basis could result in a hatred for them. I know no police officer would admit to bias in anything, but come on...... you're human too.
Go to Top of Page

minitruck83
Advanced Member

USA
5333 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2018 :  08:29:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Rocky Raab

It is also a fact that police departments do not assign their best and brightest officers to be School Resource Officers. They send the ones who aren't good enough to do anything else in the department. SROs are good people, but poor cops.

Beat me by 5 seconds.
Go to Top of Page

minitruck83
Advanced Member

USA
5333 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2018 :  08:31:20 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Hey Capn, change the clock.

Edited by - minitruck83 on 03/14/2018 08:32:31 AM
Go to Top of Page

Alpine
Advanced Member

12252 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2018 :  08:43:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Well if you find that amusing, you would find "the indoors shooters club" to be a hoot.

Find something else to dwell on.

Your mileage may vary.
ďEvery time a system is made foolproof - a new class of fool emerges.Ē
Prod Harris

"If you ain't got pictures, I wasn't there."

"Profanity is the linguistics of the inarticulate."

You see, wire telegraph is a kind of a very, very long cat. You pull his tail in New York and his head is meowing in Los Angeles. Do you understand this? And radio operates exactly the same way: you send signals here, they receive them there. The only difference is that there is no cat."
Albert Einstein

In a follow-up story, local police are considering charging Mr. Lapointe with felony stupid. The usual additional charge of Ignorant in a Smart Zone will not be applied, due to the rural location of the incident, according to a police spokesman.

"The two most important rules in a gunfight are: Always cheat and Always win." Clint Smith

I come from a State that raises corn and cotton and cock-leburs and Democrats, and frothy eloquence neither convinces nor satisfies me. I am from Missouri. You have got to show me.
- Willard D. Vandiver

The burden of proof lies on the plaintiff.
- Legal maxim
"The trouble with Communism is that eventually you run out of other people's money?"
Margaret Thatcher 1976

To what level of stupidity do you want to address?

"This democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who are not."
~Ayn Rand, from her book Atlas Shrugged
Go to Top of Page

nmyers
Advanced Member

15905 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2018 :  09:18:49 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Maybe the problem of NDs (negligent discharges) is the reason many police stations now have "safety barrels" that they use when chambering a round. (But, they don't have them in our schools." NDs appear to have increased when Glocks became popular.

My county rotates officers through the SRO program. I talk to them when I inspect the public schools. They are actually pretty busy. They get to know many students, & they are often involved in arresting the drug dealers, bullies, & those students who are threats to safety.

An armed guard probably wouldn't get that involved with students.

Neal
Go to Top of Page

47studebaker

USA
2091 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2018 :  10:49:11 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Hard to believe a police officer at the school could be so careless. https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/aed09393-c684-3941-afd2-bc3cca565879/ss_school-resource-officer.html

NOT a police officer, a Resourse-officer. You realize most of the Resource officers are minimum wage earners.
Go to Top of Page

Krony

USA
277 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2018 :  10:55:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nmyers

They are actually pretty busy. They get to know many students, & they are often involved in arresting the drug dealers, bullies, & those students who are threats to safety.

An armed guard probably wouldn't get that involved with students.

Neal

This is what should happen at every school, something that actually makes a difference (vs gun control legislation).
Go to Top of Page

capgun

2127 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2018 :  11:40:16 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Many of you accept the potentially deadly, grossly negligent discharge of a firearm in a school to be an acceptable act, "everyone makes mistakes". I believe the negligent discharge of a firearm in a school is totally unacceptable, and anyone committing that act should be severely punished and retrained, not coddled by saying "accidents will happen". To accept the unsafe handling of firearms as "just part of life", you are insuring that negligent discharges will continue, and innocent people will be injured. I believe that safe firearm handling is imperative. The NRA agrees with me.
Go to Top of Page

Rocky Raab
Advanced Member

USA
8848 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2018 :  11:59:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nobody argues with that, capgun. But you seem to be saying that NO guns have a place in schools. With that, we do disagree.
Go to Top of Page

capgun

2127 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2018 :  1:32:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Rocky Raab

Nobody argues with that, capgun. But you seem to be saying that NO guns have a place in schools. With that, we do disagree.

You obviously have not been reading my posts. I have continually, repeatedly, said that I believe well trained school personnel should be armed, and that they could saves lives in an active shooter situation. I have stressed that they must be physically capable, well trained, carry the proper firearm and holster, and carry the firearm in the safest possible manner. Other people have disagreed with me, believing the 2A says that anyone can arm themselves with any firearm, anywhere, with no restrictions or proven competence. I do not approve of a teacher going down to the pawn shop and buying a used Raven, not even shooting it, and carrying it around in his pocket with his keys and lighter. We gun owners who support firearm ownership have to make it clear that these dangerous, negligent firearm discharges are absolutely unacceptable. The simplistic attitude of "accidents happen" and "everyone makes mistakes" can not be tolerated. These four examples, and there are more, show that we have not trained firearm owners sufficiently. And these are police officers firing guns in schools. No excuses, it is completely unacceptable. We must ensure that everyone armed in a school is properly trained, and that they are held accountable to the highest degree if they negligently fire a gun in school endangering children.
Go to Top of Page

Big Sky Redneck
Advanced Member

Kuwait
17317 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2018 :  1:34:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I didnít click on the links and I didnít read all the comments but I want to say this.

I have had 3 kids go through school, currently my oldest son is in high school. I have a grandchild in school and a few more that will be. I also have two young daughters that will eventually go through school.

With that, I have a stake in this game, I have blood invested in these public schools.

If something was to happen at a school that one of my children or grandchildren I would hope that a police officer, a teacher, even a passerby would arm themselves and TRY TO STOP IT!! At that time I donít care abkut who finished top in thier school of gunnery, all incare about is someone with enough balls to run towards the danger!!

To sit and make excuses, in todays world and leave our kids unprotected out of fear of arming staff IS PURE COWARDICE !!!!!

I would much rather someone try than make bleening excuses like you!!!!!
Go to Top of Page

capgun

2127 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2018 :  4:21:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Big Sky Redneck

I didnít click on the links and I didnít read all the comments but I want to say this.

I have had 3 kids go through school, currently my oldest son is in high school. I have a grandchild in school and a few more that will be. I also have two young daughters that will eventually go through school.

With that, I have a stake in this game, I have blood invested in these public schools.

If something was to happen at a school that one of my children or grandchildren I would hope that a police officer, a teacher, even a passerby would arm themselves and TRY TO STOP IT!! At that time I donít care abkut who finished top in thier school of gunnery, all incare about is someone with enough balls to run towards the danger!!

To sit and make excuses, in todays world and leave our kids unprotected out of fear of arming staff IS PURE COWARDICE !!!!!

I think you got lost in the conversation. People on both sides pretty much agree that teachers should not "run to the danger", but rather shelter in place and protect students from an advancing shooter. With police arriving in minutes and SROs on scene (we have 3), a group of unidentified people, unknown to the police or even other school employees in a large school, running around with guns will end in the wrong people being shot. Like someone said was stressed in their active shooter class, "If you are holding a gun, the police will shoot you". And if I were you, I would not want some untrained, ill equipped teacher shooting a gun around my children hoping to hit the suspect and not some innocent person. Why not just train school employees properly and arm them with the proper, safe equipment?
Go to Top of Page

Big Sky Redneck
Advanced Member

Kuwait
17317 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2018 :  4:27:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

I think you got lost in the conversation. People on both sides pretty much agree that teachers should not "run to the danger", but rather shelter in place and protect students from an advancing shooter. With police arriving in minutes and SROs on scene (we have 3), a group of unidentified people, unknown to the police or even other school employees in a large school, running around with guns will end in the wrong people being shot. Like someone said was stressed in their active shooter class, "If you are holding a gun, the police will shoot you". And if I were you, I would not want some untrained, ill equipped teacher shooting a gun around my children hoping to hit the suspect and not some innocent person. Why not just train school employees properly and arm them with the proper, safe equipment?

Iíve read your other posts on this, you want everyone to cower and pray. You go right ahead and do that.

Have you ever been in a situation where your entire world got turned upside down in a split second? Have you? I have, an explosion followed up with gunfire, bullets coming from all directions. Can you think straight? I can.

I just hope you are never in charge of a place my family may be.
Go to Top of Page

diver-rig
Advanced Member

USA
5329 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2018 :  5:38:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

Go peddle your liberal anti gun agenda somewhere else you panty waste POS.

Real men/women will run to stop a threat, whether armed or not.

Not everyone wets their pants at the sight of a gun.

I've met quite a few women with more balls than your pathetic ass, that would engage someone harming children with whatever they have at hand.

I truly hope you're a bold face liar when you "claim" you train people, because you have no guts and are a true coward.

Go piss up a rope.
Go to Top of Page

35 Whelen
Advanced Member

USA
14137 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2018 :  6:29:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

And you won't provide what I asked for, because you can't.

You are obviously blinded by your own arrogance if you believe nobody is capable, or already has, refuted your opinions. Sound logic and common sense would dictate that you are well within your right to your own opinion, but here's the big hangup, so to speak; it's only an opinion, not the only opinion, and if you care to keep bragging about yourself in the manner that you have and still are, it wouldn't hurt your cause, or your opinion, to offer some sort of qualification to make the statements that you do.

Again, you won't, because you likely can't.
Go to Top of Page

diver-rig
Advanced Member

USA
5329 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2018 :  6:57:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

No, you liberal fool, every comment you made is anti second amendment, and a parroting of anti gun liberal regurgitation.

Go piss up a rope, coward!
Go to Top of Page

capgun

2127 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2018 :  7:35:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by diver-rig

quote:

No, you liberal fool, every comment you made is anti second amendment, and a parroting of anti gun liberal regurgitation.

Go piss up a rope, coward!

Have A Great Day!
Go to Top of Page

remingtonoaks
Advanced Member

USA
18235 Posts

Posted - 03/15/2018 :  12:23:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
No Capgun, nobody accepts a negligent discharge in school or anyplace else. You just keep on coming to that because you don't have any other argument with our logic to stand on. So you try to insult us

Like I said before, you should just learn when to shut up so you don't keep on looking stupid.

But hey what did Forrest Gump say, stupid is as stupid does
Go to Top of Page

capgun

2127 Posts

Posted - 03/15/2018 :  01:34:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

No Capgun, nobody accepts a negligent discharge in school or anyplace else. You just keep on coming to that because you don't have any other argument with our logic to stand on. So you try to insult us

Like I said before, you should just learn when to shut up so you don't keep on looking stupid.

But hey what did Forrest Gump say, stupid is as stupid does

Thank you for your opinion.
Go to Top of Page

35 Whelen
Advanced Member

USA
14137 Posts

Posted - 03/15/2018 :  01:41:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Crickets....
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
GunBroker.com Message Forums © 1999-2017 GB Investments, Inc. All Rights Reserved Go To Top Of Page