GunBroker.com Message Forums
Review our Posting Guidelines
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?   Trouble / Can't log in?

All Forums
 General Discussion
 School walkouts taking place
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

us55840
Advanced Member

USA
32531 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2018 :  10:06:16 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

So exactly who or what group is responsible for organizing and planning these school walkouts?

I'm quite sure the firearm abolitionists are behind the walkouts...mostly Democrats and liberals.

Of course, indoctrination of the youth aids the firearm abolitionists much like Hitler did with the 'Hitler Youth' program.

I'd like to see the NRA and similar supporters of the 2nd Amendment get behind some public displays/rallies in support of firearm ownership.

The government has no rights. Only the PEOPLE have rights that empower the government.

This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or exercise their revolutionary right to overthrow it.
Abraham Lincoln

Life is not the way it's supposed to be. It is they way it is. The way we cope with it, is what makes the difference.

All comments posted here are my opinion as expressed via the 1st Amendment of the US Constitution.

United States Army ~ 1966-1968 USARSUPTHAI 1967-1968

chiefr
Advanced Member

USA
9397 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2018 :  11:00:27 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by us55840

So exactly who or what group is responsible for organizing and planning these school walkouts?

I'm quite sure the firearm abolitionists are behind the walkouts...mostly Democrats and liberals.

Of course, indoctrination of the youth aids the firearm abolitionists much like Hitler did with the 'Hitler Youth' program.

I'd like to see the NRA and similar supporters of the 2nd Amendment get behind some public displays/rallies in support of firearm ownership.

Answered.
Where I live if they walk out, they get their grades docked.
Go to Top of Page

spasmcreek
Advanced Member

36202 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2018 :  11:02:11 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
how many places will show the same non student blathering to the camera
Go to Top of Page

yoshmyster
Advanced Member

17450 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2018 :  11:09:46 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Anything to get out from school. Not like they're learning nor is there a job if they get out of mom's basement. They should take away their video games where they're shooting them ups.
Go to Top of Page

Krony

USA
276 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2018 :  11:12:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
So they are walking out, OK. What specific legislation are they recommending and what specific gun violence problems will it solve?

Our society gets so caught up in propaganda we forget to do something effective. (Or maybe that is our media.)
Go to Top of Page

capgun

2119 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2018 :  11:50:43 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
They are kids being kids. It is the adults in charge who are allowing it to happen.
Go to Top of Page

Mr. Perfect
Advanced Member

52244 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2018 :  12:07:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The adults don't have any solutions. Are we supposed to believe the kids do?

"When a strong man armed keepeth his palace, his goods are in peace." -Jesus

"Also he [David] bade them teach the children of Judah [the use of] the bow" -Samuel

"An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it." -Col. Jeff Cooper

"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin

Some will die in hot pursuit and fiery auto crashes
Some will die in hot pursuit while sifting through my ashes
Some will fall in love with life and drink it from a fountain
That is pouring like an avalanche coming down the mountain

G1
Go to Top of Page

Sam06
Advanced Member

14859 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2018 :  12:41:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
More useful idiots.

RLTW

Proud white heteronormative cis-male member of the Kyriarchy

Liberalism: The haunting feeling that someone, somewhere, might be having a good time.
Go to Top of Page

TooBig
Advanced Member

USA
25849 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2018 :  12:44:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Follow the money and most don't have a clue since someone said they would get out of school so off they go.

NO COUNTRY CAN SURVIVE OPEN BORDERS AND WELFARE XXXXXXXXX It's time for the Democraps use their brain and the Republicans to grow a Pair. Tell Congress it's time to Read the Bills First
Go to Top of Page

Smitty500mag
Advanced Member

USA
10547 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2018 :  12:57:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Look at the ones walking out. There's not an original thought in the entire bunch. This little piece of BS was orchestrated by a bunch of bleeding heart liberal teachers.

Go to Top of Page

brier-49
Advanced Member

USA
5702 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2018 :  1:05:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The NEA with Soros money is behind a lot of it. There is no way these kids organized this on their own .

gun control is not about guns, it is about CONTROL!
Age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Go to Top of Page

Dads3040
Advanced Member

USA
13716 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2018 :  1:05:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Smitty500mag

Look at the ones walking out. There's not an original thought in the entire bunch. This little piece of BS was orchestrated by a bunch of bleeding heart liberal teachers.

Don't forget the parents. I have yet to meet any of these empty headed snot nosed kids 'protesting' anything that didn't come fully equipped with a couple of Kumbaya Commie parents who have been telling these drones they are good enough, smart enough, and...Gosh Darn It...everyone likes them since they were crapping in their diapers.

They exhibit the same narcissistic fixation as the nut job who shot up the school. Me. Me. Me.

The Object in Life is not to be with the Majority, but Rather to Avoid finding Oneself in the Ranks of the Insane. Marcus Aurelius
Go to Top of Page

Sam06
Advanced Member

14859 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2018 :  1:11:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Everyone of them should get detention.

RLTW

Proud white heteronormative cis-male member of the Kyriarchy

Liberalism: The haunting feeling that someone, somewhere, might be having a good time.
Go to Top of Page

us55840
Advanced Member

USA
32531 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2018 :  1:14:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Those students that walk out of their classes whom WE TAXPAYERS are paying for the maintenance, utilities and salaries of the teachers who spend the day doing nothing ...... let those students/parents pick up the tab for the time their kids skip school.

The government has no rights. Only the PEOPLE have rights that empower the government.

This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or exercise their revolutionary right to overthrow it.
Abraham Lincoln

Life is not the way it's supposed to be. It is they way it is. The way we cope with it, is what makes the difference.

All comments posted here are my opinion as expressed via the 1st Amendment of the US Constitution.

United States Army ~ 1966-1968 USARSUPTHAI 1967-1968
Go to Top of Page

wiplash
Advanced Member

USA
6432 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2018 :  2:40:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I just saw on the news here that they wouldn't get a truancy as long as they didn't leave the School grounds!

Go to Top of Page

JIM STARK

1761 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2018 :  3:12:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've been led to believe that the " WOMEN"S MARCH" is / are the organizers.. All Farakan followers...
The kids are just being used... and don't realize it....
JIM...............
Go to Top of Page

Ford 23
Advanced Member

2814 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2018 :  3:40:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Maybe the unknown backers have disappointing results in Ferguson and other locations of the riots and looting. Burning and looting does not make people pay attention rather it is disgusting and non productive

But if you take and organize these young non violent kids people may pay more attention and possibly respect as they recall burning and looting of other locations.

If you take a woman and get rough with her the results are zip. But if you are non violent and blow gently in her ear the end results would be totally different
Go to Top of Page

Ditch-Runner
Advanced Member

USA
16583 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2018 :  4:45:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
OK
my 2 cents
what if some how ( unlikely but it would be great ) a walk out was set up by the kids
in support of the 2nd amendment and the rights of 99,99% of gun owners to have and own the firearms of there choice
do you think they would get national media coverage on there demands and support from them on there demands and rights and how long ( like 1 second ) before the liberals were blaming the NRA for brain washing the kids twist it to make all the kids and parents look like anti american or worse
Go to Top of Page

wpageabc
Advanced Member

USA
7767 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2018 :  4:55:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The wife had no kids walk in ANY of her HS classes today

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u99Q7pNAjvg
Go to Top of Page

mogley98
Advanced Member

USA
15315 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2018 :  5:38:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Locally at least Berkeley county said walk and discipline. Gave them 170 seconds of silence.

The only local school district with any gonads and they have small ones since they have caved before.

Go to Top of Page

mnrivrat48

USA
1431 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2018 :  6:10:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

You would never hear about it. The media would not cover it .

WELCOME TO THE NEW WORD ORDER - RESISTANCE IS FUTILE - YOU WILL ASSIMILATE
Go to Top of Page

chiefr
Advanced Member

USA
9397 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2018 :  7:53:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by mnrivrat48

quote:

You would never hear about it. The media would not cover it .

Go to Top of Page

jerrywh818

USA
2298 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2018 :  9:30:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The adults in charge are not allowing it to happen. They are causing it to happen. The kids just want to get out of school. If you watch them they are laughing and joking around. The kids are having a ball. Only about a dozen or so have signs. Most school kids don't even know what the NRA is.

ant dancer
Go to Top of Page

dfletcher
Advanced Member

USA
7844 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2018 :  10:49:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Ditch-Runner

OK
my 2 cents
what if some how ( unlikely but it would be great ) a walk out was set up by the kids
in support of the 2nd amendment and the rights of 99,99% of gun owners to have and own the firearms of there choice
do you think they would get national media coverage on there demands and support from them on there demands and rights and how long ( like 1 second ) before the liberals were blaming the NRA for brain washing the kids twist it to make all the kids and parents look like anti american or worse

Yes, they would get attention but it would be negative. If a million kids walked out the press would report it as falling far short of expectations. Or they'd interview a Moms Demand Action type saying "these kids don't know what they're doing". The media would show White kids only and God forbid one of them has a Confederate flag emblem on their shirt. Then cut to a crying Mom holding a picture of her shot dead "getting his life together" youngster. And if there was a small counter protest, well they'd get the good and positive coverage.

In one school evidently one kid - a single, lone kid - did the walkout today. And the press focused on it as an act worthy of Christ. Never mind that the few or many hundreds of kids in the school DIDN'T walk out. Instead of "only one kid walked" it was "look at this brave soul".

dsf
Go to Top of Page

4205raymond

959 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2018 :  11:14:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yep, the high ranking Dummycrats jumped right in there. Even King Cuomo laid down in the street with the kids. He wants to be the next President so bad. Renamed the Tappen Zee Bridge after his father.

Dummycrats never let a tragedy go to waste.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
GunBroker.com Message Forums © 1999-2017 GB Investments, Inc. All Rights Reserved Go To Top Of Page