GunBroker.com Message Forums
Review our Posting Guidelines
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?   Trouble / Can't log in?

All Forums
 Want Ads (NO 'FOR SALE' or 'FOR TRADE')
 Tanfoglio GT-32 32 ACP pistol
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

25-06

USA
667 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2018 :  10:55:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Need the firing pin for the above model. Picture of the correct one is Item #10 in Numrich's catalog. If my research is correct the factory part number is 712380B. They made three different styles of firing pins for this model. I have already had the other two and returned them. Hope someone can help.

papernicker

USA
1018 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2018 :  04:15:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
find Bobs guns in Ark.
Go to Top of Page

25-06

USA
667 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2018 :  11:14:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sir, Thank you for the reply. Tried Bob's and every place else on the net that I could find. So far, No luck. James.
Go to Top of Page

AdamsQuailHunter

1643 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2018 :  5:35:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello - if all else fails - you might contact Benny Watson @ The Gun Shop - 4133 262nd Place - O'Brien, Fl 32071 - don't remember if the area code is 386 or 352 ----- 935/9375.

He stays busy making firing pins and working on Grendles (sp) 22 semi-auto magnums - and can make one work as it was designed to - plus a bunch of other things. He can make anything you want if he has the specifications. But be aware - he will not be rushed.

Best Regards - AQH
Go to Top of Page

pip5255
Advanced Member

USA
7676 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2018 :  9:11:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
http://www.tanfoglio.it/eng/usa-market-safety-notice.php

tired not retired !
Go to Top of Page

gustafsfan
Starting Member

USA
46 Posts

Posted - 02/22/2018 :  8:20:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good Evening, Consider this for another option. I have a FIE GT 380 LW parts kit which is,"I was told when I purchased it," complete except for the frame. It has the #8 style firing pin. I am unsure but I would think you should be able to switch slide/barrel to your frame or just the .380 barrel with your .32 barrel. I use to purchase this design pistol marketed under the Tanfoglio, Excam, & F.I.E. brand name with regularity a decade+ ago when they were still reasonably priced & did utilize parts of one brand name to another. Main concerns would be proper headspacing & extractor modification. Bright side of situation is you could end up with either a .32 and/or a .380 pistol with the ease of merely changing out the barrel/extractor. Good luck with your project.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
GunBroker.com Message Forums © 1999-2017 GB Investments, Inc. All Rights Reserved Go To Top Of Page