In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

JANE FONDA

COZMICTOMCOZMICTOM Member Posts: 11 ✭✭
edited December 2017 in US Military Veteran Forum
IN MY YEARS I'VE SEEN FRIENDS GO TO NAM COME BACK HOOKED ON DRUGS AND SUISIDLE..WHY DID THE USA GO THERE? IT WAS SO THE BIG BUSINESSES COULD MANUFACTURE ARMS FOR WAR ..THERES BIG MONEY IN WARS NOT PEACE..SHE WAS RIGHT TO TRY TO STOP THE FIGHTING BUT IT WASNT THE RIGHT WAY ..I ASKED MYSELF WHY SHOULD I GO OVER THERE TO KILL THOSE PEOPLE BECAUSE MY GOVERNMENT SAID TO KILL THEM? THEY SOLD US OUT ..AS USUAL

Comments

• COZMICTOMCOZMICTOM Member Posts: 11 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Good morning gentlemen! One of our members, a Vietnam veteran, has posted this on my site, I thought you may want to read it.

http://www.feldpost.tv/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2492&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

I was wondering if this is a common feeling amongst yourselves? It seems that way from the replies he has so far.
  • Gene248Gene248 Member Posts: 358
    edited November -1
    Viet Nam vets will forgive Jane Fonda when the Jews forgive Hitler. She betrayed those who trusted her.
  • perry shooterperry shooter Member Posts: 17,390
    edited November -1
    Treasonous BITCHI keep my truck packed for a trip "I HOPE SOON TO COME" to piss on her grave.
  • Sky SoldierSky Soldier Member Posts: 460
    edited November -1
    I'M GUESSIN' COZMICTOM NEVER SERVED.
  • CapnMidnightCapnMidnight Member Posts: 8,520
    edited November -1
    You'll be right behind me Karl. I've been waiting in that line for 33 years, 5 months and 8 days.
    W.D.
  • 11echo11echo Member Posts: 1,005 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I WISH someone in Hollywood had the balls to make a movie that depicted exactly "Hanoi Jane's" actions during that time, and see what the "now generation" thought of it!?? IF they did I don't think Janey would be held in the limelight she is enjoying now!
  • Wild TurkeyWild Turkey Member Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by COZMICTOM
    .WHY DID THE USA GO THERE? IT WAS SO THE BIG BUSINESSES COULD MANUFACTURE ARMS FOR WAR

Seems to me history has made it clear it was all politics.

Johnson didn't want to be seen as "soft on Communism" and once he committed troops he couldn't find a way out.

Troops came home "messed up" because it was a way to handle the pain of knowing they were in the wrong place for the wrong reason.
  • Laredo LeftyLaredo Lefty Member Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I understand Jane Fonda is now having bouts of depression and uncontrollable crying because she realizes her life is nearly over. She is now 76. I say, cry *, cry all day long. How about all the young men who didn't even make it to 25.
  • Rick S.Rick S. Member Posts: 33 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hanoi Jane will get hers soon enough!
    My opinion on service or not:

#1 Get drafted and serve to the best of your ability.
    #2 Enlist, and know that come what may, you volunteered.
    #3 Refuse, get your day in court and do your time.
    #4 Run to Canada and NEVER come back. ( Screw you jimmy carter!)

JUST MY OPINION!
    FYI, I enlisted.
  • CapnMidnightCapnMidnight Member Posts: 8,520
    edited November -1
    One of my wishes in life is to piss on her grave. I'll be right there beside you Joe, paying homage to the *.
    W.D.
  • Smoky14Smoky14 Member Posts: 531 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    There will be a flood of YELLOW water flowing that first day...if there are enough of us still alive.

Smoky
  • oledoc2uoledoc2u Member Posts: 52 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I heard her tombstone would be a urinal....just sayin'
  • rivethookrivethook Member Posts: 163 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:IN MY YEARS I'VE SEEN FRIENDS GO TO NAM COME BACK HOOKED ON DRUGS AND SUISIDLE.. quote:

In my years I went to Vietnam and came back not hooked on drugs and not suisilde to use your word, many of the friends I know are not either one of those. I think you have watched to many movies.

As to why I went well I swore a oath.....

As for Jane Fonda sorry guys I won't go to pee on her grave I don't have that much time left to stand in line, I'll just keep her picture in the urinal[:)][:)][:)]
  • TooBigTooBig Member Posts: 28,560 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I never went to Nam but I was drafted and served in the 7th army Germany 65 -67 and If she was on fire I wouldn't whizz on her to put her out but more than likely I would on her grave.
  • kimikimi Member Posts: 44,723 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by perry shooter
    Treasonous BITCHI keep my truck packed for a trip "I HOPE SOON TO COME" to piss on her grave.

I'll meet you there, Karl.
    What's next?
  • casper1947casper1947 Member Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    "We are not about to send American boys 9 or 10 thousand miles away from home to do what Asian boys ought to be doing for themselves."
    Lyndon B. Johnson

This lasted from the summer of 1964, thru the November RE-election. But within days after inauguration he suddenly and dramatically change direction (Feb 1965). It was escalated on a lie by a liar. And by 1968 it became clear to me (at 20) that it was a war LBJ would not or could not win, because of the media and running it from a political (PR) prospective.

As for Jane, I put her in the same dung pile as the SDS, Weathermen, etc as communist stooges (progressives) that seduced a great many into their ranks. What 17~24 wouldn't rather F*&K that fight, I mean make love not war.
  • Smoky14Smoky14 Member Posts: 531 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by casper1947
    "We are not about to send American boys 9 or 10 thousand miles away from home to do what Asian boys ought to be doing for themselves."
    Lyndon B. Johnson

This lasted from the summer of 1964, thru the November RE-election. But within days after inauguration he suddenly and dramatically change direction (Feb 1965). It was escalated on a lie by a liar. And by 1968 it became clear to me (at 20) that it was a war LBJ would not or could not win, because of the media and running it from a political (PR) prospective.

As for Jane, I put her in the same dung pile as the SDS, Weathermen, etc as communist stooges (progressives) that seduced a great many into their ranks. What 17~24 wouldn't rather F*&K that fight, I mean make love not war.

And now they run the country!![xx(]
  • justpassinbyjustpassinby Member Posts: 107 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by rivethook
    quote:IN MY YEARS I'VE SEEN FRIENDS GO TO NAM COME BACK HOOKED ON DRUGS AND SUISIDLE.. quote:

In my years I went to Vietnam and came back not hooked on drugs and not suisilde to use your word, many of the friends I know are not either one of those. I think you have watched to many movies.

As to why I went well I swore a oath.....

As for Jane Fonda sorry guys I won't go to pee on her grave I don't have that much time left to stand in line, I'll just keep her picture in the urinal[:)][:)][:)]

Well said. 4th Inf Div 69-70, Jim.
  • kissgoodnightkissgoodnight Member Posts: 4,064 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I hope I live long enough to piss on her grave.
    It does not look like I have enough time tho.
  • grdad45grdad45 Member Posts: 5,304 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Saw where just turned 80 y.o. I figure that's long enough. JS [}:)]