In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Needed - Solid Brass Shotgun Shell Cases & Dies

AdamsQuailHunterAdamsQuailHunter Member Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭✭
I need solid brass shotgun shells cases by Herters - Alcan - Fiocchi or other mfg that have the #57 (CCI -157) primers - NOT the large rifle/pistol primers. 12 & 16 gauge but others would be considered. I am not interested in current manufacture except the Remington Ducks Unlimited produced several years ago that have standard 209 primers. Additionally - if you have any 16 gauge dies & 28 gauge dies - Herter's - Val-scott - Lachmiller or any other manufacturer that can be used on a press with the removable bushing in the top - please list them and notify me of the auction number. Contact information - AdamsQuailHunter@comcast.net - Many Thanks for taking time to view my requests - AQH

P.S. If you have any of the "Terminator" slugs produced by James Clyde Gates (Deceased) of "Dixie Slugs" in 12 or 20 gauge - you wish to part with - please contact me - my rifled-barreled hog guns love those things. And if you have any of his "Tri-Ball" in 12 or 20 gauge - I want those as well. Best Regards - AQH

Comments

• babunbabun Member Posts: 11,054 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    This may sound crazy, but you should try looking over in Italy.
    Alcan hulls with #57 primers are still used there.
    If you find them from there, you may have to lightly deburr the primer holes to use
    CCI #157's, they are a little bit taller.

The internet knows no distances..... :D
  • pip5255pip5255 Member Posts: 1,629 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I often see brass shells going thru on ebay but can't say what type.
    just because you could doesn't mean you should