In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

WTB-Taurus Raging Hornet

david50caldavid50cal Member Posts: 24 ✭✭
Looking to buy a Taurus Raging Hornet revolver.

Comments

• Options
    OakieOakie Member Posts: 40,519 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Just sold my Raging Hornet and Raging bee, both with the original boxes. Curious why you want one??? The reason Why I ask is, I sold mine because they were too damn heavy to enjoy or shoot accurately. I wanted to varmint hunt with them. That 10" barrel with a scope, gets heavy real quick. I never took that into consideration. I originally bought them for around 600 a piece, but those days are long gone. I sold the pair for 2,400. Keep an eye out on the auction side, as they come up regularly. Regards, Oak
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I have found one, gave $1000 for and think I got it cheap. Predator hunting is exactly what I got it for, I put a Fastfire III reflex reddot on it and shooting off sticks it is one of the most accurate revolvers I have shot, the weight does not bother me at all. I hunt a lot with revolvers and think this is going to be one of my favorites.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by david50cal
    I have found one, gave $1000 for and think I got it cheap. Predator hunting is exactly what I got it for, I put a Fastfire III reflex reddot on it and shooting off sticks it is one of the most accurate revolvers I have shot, the weight does not bother me at all. I hunt a lot with revolvers and think this is going to be one of my favorites.

Sweet. Post some pictures of your varmint hunts, when you go. I love the 22 Hornet, and have several rifles in that caliber, in my collection. Good luck with it[^] Oakie
  • Options
    babunbabun Member Posts: 11,054 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Oakie, I hijacking this thread for safety reasons.
    Read your reloading thread about 310 and 330 powders.
    I posted a link to info you need.
    Do not use 310 loads for 330 and vice=versa.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by babun

????
  • Options
    babunbabun Member Posts: 11,054 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1

????

Oakie, posted else where about reloading .45 ammo. He got some dangerous info on that post. So if he looks in here before he loads some bad ammo if he doesn't go back to his original post.
    That's why I interjected on your thread.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    babun wrote:

????

Oakie, posted else where about reloading .45 ammo. He got some dangerous info on that post. So if he looks in here before he loads some bad ammo if he doesn't go back to his original post.
    That's why I interjected on your thread.

Got it. Thanks