In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

auction

3xtra3xtra Member Posts: 7
edited June 2019 in Ask the Experts
How do I get to the auction side from the forum

Comments

• Horse Plains DrifterHorse Plains Drifter Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 39,306 ***** Forums Admin
    edited November -1
    At this point in history, since the implementation of the new forum format, I don't think there's a direct link to the auction side anymore. Hopefully they are working on getting one. I just keep an auction link in my "bookmarks bar" for that reason.
  • mark christianmark christian Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 24,456 ******
    edited November -1
    Unlike in the old forum, it now seems that "You can't get there from here." I posed the question further up the line and we'll see if there is an answer.
  • nmyersnmyers Member Posts: 16,875 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I believe that Ana said that the forum that we currently see is a "work around" test version until the programming staff can figure out how to make the "new" format forum work.
    Neal
  • mac10mac10 Member Posts: 2,539 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    you need to start on the GB site then you can go from there to here :lol:
  • Henry0ReillyHenry0Reilly Member Posts: 10,878 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I go to my address bar and type "myauc" and it auto completes to My Auctions
    I used to recruit for the NRA until they sold us down the river (again!) in Heller v. DC. See my auctions (if any) under username henryreilly