In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Whats cooking tonite ????

Comments

• Aztngundoc22Aztngundoc22 Member Posts: 2,314 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    OK :

Had junky Krystals ( reg. w-extra onions & pickles ) while on the home from Knoxville !!! Im not sure why ? But I like them things !!!

Not sure bout tonite ? Thinking bout Chicken Parts (? BBQ ?) ? Maybe ?

Thanks !!!
    The more people I meet : The more I like my Dog :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I Grew Old Too Fast (And Smart Too damn Slow !!!) !!! :o :?
    edited November -1
    OK :::

Looks like maybe home-made beef veggie soup & garlic bread ?????

Thanks !!!

• asopasop Member Posts: 8,898 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Wife and one daughter out in Phoenix. Our youngest and I are here and having a VERY thick strip steak, baked potato and salad. Back to basics here ;)
  • SW0320SW0320 Member Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Mexican casserole last night. Diced Chicken fried and then add corn, little tomato sauce, chili pepper, jalape?o pepper and then put in casserole dish lined with tortilla chips, cover with a lot of Mexican cheese blend and bake for 1/2 hour.

I could eat the whole thing in one sitting.
  • babunbabun Member Posts: 11,054 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    If this logging off glitch isn't fixed soon, I'm having 750ml of ice cold Russian
    Vodka and 10,000mgs of Thorazine. :roll:
  • mmppresmmppres Member Posts: 3,037 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Got a big roaster full of deer stew going all day low an slow. with fresh bread an butter.
  • GrasshopperGrasshopper Member Posts: 16,704 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    BBQ'ed possum with green onions and garlic bread. Ain't nothing better. It's a delicacy in the south you know. That's what one person stated so it's true, although I have yet to find where south is? Like the equator, or?
    edited November -1
    BBQ'ed possum with green onions and garlic bread. Ain't nothing better. It's a delicacy in the south you know. That's what one person stated so it's true, although I have yet to find where south is? Like the equator, or?

YUM!! YUM!!!

This is how I make that here just east of Nashville....

recipe-image-legacy-id--513832_11.jpg
    edited November -1
    babun wrote:

YUM!! YUM!!!

This is how I make that here just east of Nashville....

recipe-image-legacy-id--513832_11.jpg

Nice cut and paste. Should be some slop around that bowl rather than completely clean around the edges.
    edited November -1
    OK :

Bought some "beef" yesterday : Gonna make some roast n tators n onions W-other veggies in the cast iron dutch oven ??? YUM !!!

Thanks !!!

• select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    That looks yummy minus the black olives
    edited November -1
    OK :

Had BBQ Chicken parts & baked tators & tomato salad last nite ::: It was good !!

Thanks !!!

edited November -1
    OK :

Looks like T-Bone steak & Salad & Baked Tator tonite ::::::

Then off to work , later tonite .......

Thanks !!!

• yoshmysteryoshmyster Member Posts: 20,984 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Mexican seafood cocktail. Shrimp, Dungee Crab, Oysters, Avacado in chunky Salsa Clamato. Since I have to go out and buy 9mm on sale at Big 5 $27 for a 100 White Box Win. I'll stop by and get some Church's Chicken. They're cooked by Mexicans and Church's Chicken is Mexican, right?
  • KenK/84BravoKenK/84Bravo Member Posts: 12,055 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    yoshmyster wrote:
    Mexican seafood cocktail. Shrimp, Dungee Crab, Oysters, Avacado in chunky Salsa Clamato. Since I have to go out and buy 9mm on sale at Big 5 $27 for a 100 White Box Win. I'll stop by and get some Church's Chicken. They're cooked by Mexicans and Church's Chicken is Mexican, right?

I'm confused.

Are you eating Seafood cocktail, or Church's Chicken?
  • yoshmysteryoshmyster Member Posts: 20,984 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    yoshmyster wrote:

I'm confused.

Are you eating Seafood cocktail, or Church's Chicken?

The plan was for both. But it seems Church's Chicken closed up shop. So I got KFC as a consolation and I still lost.
    edited November -1
    OK :

Lodge meeting tonite : So ,,, Junky Shoneys tonite ???

Was really sick most of the night ? thinking I ate some bad mushrooms ??? what a mess , but much better today ! Yeah !!!!

Thanks !!! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

edited November -1
    edited November -1
    OK :

Thinking baked spaghetti loaded with cheese ??? and of course with a salad & garlic bread !!! YUM !!!

Thanks !!!

• Sam06Sam06 Member Posts: 21,254 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hamburgers!
    RLTW

• Horse Plains DrifterHorse Plains Drifter Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 39,310 ***** Forums Admin
    edited November -1
    Elk steak, and fried tatters
  • SW0320SW0320 Member Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    It's Friday so has to be fish. Flounder filets, floured and fried in olive oil. Take them out of pan and deglaze with white wine let the wine reduce and add juice and zest from lemon and butter after reduction. Add filets to let them re warm.

Asparagus with hollindaise sauce for vegetable.
    edited November -1
    OK :

Just had Hot Chicken Nuggets ( boneless wings ) : Garlic bread , Rice , and Corn ::: Fast n Easy , worked last nite , Got to work again tonite :::

Thanks !!!

edited November -1
    OK :

Just had Nuwave grilled pork chops & Shells N Cheese :::

Got to work tonite : Again ???

Thanks !!!

edited November -1
    Possum kabobs garnished with green peppers, tomatoes with some heavy onion petals. Peppered with dried fruit rings&, garlic salt, just a hint.
    edited November -1
    Great Guns.....re your homemade pizza....

The first day you are in Italy, I hope you slip and knock your chin out of wack and they wire it shut and you have to "eat" all your meals thru a straw for 6 weeks!!!

{just kidding.. bro......} ;)
    edited November -1
    OK :

Just started " home-made beef veggie soup" in the new crock pot ???

Smells really good so far !!!

Thanks !!!

• ChrisStreettChrisStreett Member Posts: 3,856 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    For my dad: roast turkey breast, dressing, sauerkraut, cranberry sauce, mashed potatoes/gravy, corn
    "...dying ain't much of a living boy"-Josey Wales
    edited November -1
    OK :::

Neeed / Wanted something simple-easy : Doing Imatation McRibb Patties (frozen) & Fries ??? Got To work tonite ! Again !!!

Thanks !!!

• asopasop Member Posts: 8,898 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hey-Hey-Hey. It's Wisc. and it's Friday night :)
    edited November -1
    Sloppy Joes!

All food groups in one sandwich!
    RLTW

edited November -1
    OK :

Worked last nite , work again tonite ( 1900-0700 ) : So , something simple & easy :::

Frozen T.V. turkey meal dinners ???

Thanks !!!

edited November -1
    Possom tips, garnished with onion, hint of garlic, seasoned black pepper with mango rings, potato's, gravy, hot rolls, wash it down with some bottled Coors Light at 38 degrees. :!:
    edited November -1
    OK :

No idea : Have to work next two (2) nites , 1500-2300 hrs : So, I will be @ work !!! Only a few choices , including eating there ( hospital food ) ???

Thanks !!!

edited November -1
    edited November -1
    BBQ..and fries..
    edited November -1
    Diced possum, cooked in double virgin oil, dash of garlic, dash of pepper, sprinkle of sea salt, thinly chopped red onions with green pepper rings, cooked slowly to perfection, red potatoes, hot rolls lightly buttered, and some chilled Stag in bottles.
  • mrmike08075mrmike08075 Member Posts: 10,998 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    5 slices of extra thick butchers select cut javalina backstrap bacon (crispy and crunchy)

4 slices of thick cut black bear American cheese diagonal overlapped

Two amoroso Kaiser rolls cut horizontally

A handful of an Italian 5 cheese shredded blend remnants starting to brown and bubble

Some thin sliced left over Israeli jumbo yellow bell pepper

Two paper thin slices of black bear turkey breast (folded over)

A small lot / last of the package iceberg lettuce

Some organic ketchup (no high fructose corn syrup)

Grilled and pan seared and browned prior to final assembly and some time in a toaster oven

A pint bottle of ice cold spaten

A handful of lays baked BBQ potato chips

Let's call it a poor white trailer trash Dagwood sandwich

It was okay - not me best scrap sandwich but the girls thought they were better than average - but they are Philistines who did everything in ranch dressing

I abstained but for dessert they split a grocery store bakery slice of cherry pie with some Hagen das vanilla bean ice cream on top

Except for some left overs and scraps - cereal and bread and peanut butter the pantry is bare - except for some animals crackers and actual pet treats

Still have some mug root beer and some 8 oz pony cans of Shasta ginger ale and some strawberry yogurt the kitchen is closed

Again not my best effort

Mike
    edited November -1
    OK :

Got some 'chicken' out of the big freezer ? so , something made with 'yard-bird' ???

My son-in-law is on his way up (from Alabama) to do some needed work here on the property , we shall see what we come up with to eat ???

I dont really care at this point ! Crazy work schedule : We are short-handed and got a guy off with phuemonia (?) : So , Im working 72 hours this week & most likely the same next ???

Thanks !!!

edited November -1
    OK :

What a day : ( what a week !) !

Anyhow : put a 'beef stew mix' type of stuff in the crock pot fro this evening !!!

Got to work : again : tonite : 2300-0700 ::: Then off Sat. nite for a family funeral ??? That puts me @ 67 hours for the week :::Really hate that * !!!

Beef Stew Stuff w- johnny cakes ..... Yum !!!

Thanks !!!!

This discussion has been closed.