In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

forum users

mac10mac10 Member Posts: 2,539 ✭✭✭✭
edited March 2019 in General Discussion
noticed that the amount of forum users is way down since the change :?:

Comments

• Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,184 ******
    edited November -1
    Do tell.
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    And fiery auto crashes
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain
  • Sam06Sam06 Member Posts: 21,254 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Maybe they are hidden :o
    RLTW

• discusdaddiscusdad Member Posts: 11,418 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    shocking isn't it? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
  • Quick&DeadQuick&Dead Member Posts: 1,466 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Changes for the sake of change is foolish.

Perhaps, a few whiners about the format of the old forum got their way and ruined it for the majority :shock: :evil:
    The government has no rights. Only the people have rights which empowers the government.
    We have enough gun laws, what we need is IDIOT control.
    Blood makes you related. Loyalty makes you family.

I thought getting old would take longer. :shock:
  • Horse Plains DrifterHorse Plains Drifter Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 39,309 ***** Forums Admin
    edited November -1
    Quick&Dead wrote:

Perhaps, a few whiners about the format of the old forum got their way and ruined it for the majority :shock: :evil:

Btichin' about the old forum. Bitchin' about the new forum. Bitchin' bitchin' bitchin. If I was one of these new "global" mods, * would be locked out......
  • Smitty500magSmitty500mag Member Posts: 13,603 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Quick&Dead wrote:

Btichin' about the old forum. Bitchin' about the new forum. Bitchin' bitchin' bitchin. If I was one of these new "global" mods, * would be locked out......

You could do that on lots of forums and it wouldn't matter but a lot of * on this forum also buy lots of guns. You want to lock your customers out? I wouldn't if I owned it. I'd lett'em * 'til they were blue in the face long as they keep buying.
    edited November -1
    Quick&Dead wrote:

You're not bitchin about the * are you?
    And fiery auto crashes
    Coming down the mountain
  • select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I don't see anyone missing.
  • dcon12dcon12 Member Posts: 31,934 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I don't see anyone missing.

If they are missing, you won't see them! Don
  • Horse Plains DrifterHorse Plains Drifter Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 39,309 ***** Forums Admin
    edited November -1
    You're not bitchin about the * are you?
    Who, me? No, I'd NEVER do that! :lol:
  • 35 Whelen35 Whelen Member Posts: 14,310 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I see it just the opposite in a way. Towards the end of the old forum, it might've taken close to two days for the first page of GD to roll over to page two. While I have no way of qualifying that there are fewer members now participating, the pace seems to have picked up a lot with the number of people that are here.
    An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it.
  • Marc1301Marc1301 Member Posts: 31,897 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have no problem with it at all, now that it works.
    "Beam me up Scotty, there's no intelligent life down here." - William Shatner
  • JimmyJackJimmyJack Member Posts: 5,385 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hang in there! I just got fixed up a day or two ago after a lot of trying. Just good to get back, I see most of the blowhards made it back.
  • roswellnativeroswellnative Member Posts: 10,105 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I?m just glad it?s still here. Somehow it?s comforting knowing I can just check in and ?hang out? I would be sad if it went poof.

Ros
    Although always described as a cowboy, Roswellnative generally acts as a righter of wrongs or bodyguard of some sort, where he excels thanks to his resourcefulness and incredible gun prowesses.
  • toad67toad67 Member Posts: 13,019 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'm back, but having a little trouble getting used to it. The red icons on the left are different, but almost look the same and there isn't enough color separation between the posts for me to keep up. I'm sure in time I will get used to it, but it's tough teaching an old dog new tricks...
  • babunbabun Member Posts: 11,054 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    You all are really going to *, when this TEMPORARY blue format goes away and the old "new" format comes back on line.

:o:o
  • AzAfshinAzAfshin Member Posts: 2,986 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I like the new "new" format. And since the login issue was fixed it's even better.
  • WearyTravelerWearyTraveler Member Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yep - I really like this new format. Better than the original and WAY better than the one that was active for a week or so.
    ”People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
    - GEORGE ORWELL -
  • IdahoboundIdahobound Member Posts: 20,584 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    +1. This version is way better than the first update
    edited November -1
    babun wrote:
    You all are really going to *, when this TEMPORARY blue format goes away and the old "new" format comes back on line.

Does that mean the bitching will only be temporary, or a week-long continuous stream of threats to leave like last time around, when the forums don't run specific to two or three member's demands? :roll:
    An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it.
  • babunbabun Member Posts: 11,054 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    35 Whelen wrote:
    babun wrote:

Does that mean the bitching will only be temporary, or a week-long continuous stream of threats to leave like last time around, when the forums don't run specific to two or three member's demands? :roll:
    :D:D

c9690270-233a-4caa-9c77-40bebbada59b-m.jpg
    edited November -1
    35 Whelen wrote:
    babun wrote:

:lol::lol:
    And fiery auto crashes
    Coming down the mountain
    edited November -1
    babun wrote:
    35 Whelen wrote:
    babun wrote:

:D:D

c9690270-233a-4caa-9c77-40bebbada59b-m.jpg

Bro, I heard you like irony, so here's some ironic irony to go with your ironic picture that is ironic.
    :lol::lol:
  • WearyTravelerWearyTraveler Member Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I never paid any attention to the number of users online. But I have noticed that there are fewer new posts than there used to be. Kinda hoping that it picks up!
    ”People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
    - GEORGE ORWELL -
  • He DogHe Dog Member Posts: 50,947 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Everyone that did not make it back, please raise your hand.
  • pickenuppickenup Member Posts: 22,844 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    mac10 wrote:
    noticed that the amount of forum users is way down since the change :?:

There was a change??? :o
  • nunnnunn Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 35,988 ******
    edited November -1
    I think that was an expected/intended consequence.
  • gnprtsgnprts Member Posts: 345 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I struggled to get on but once that was accomplished I have to admit it was worth the effort. I missed y'all! :)