In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Breyers Snickers Ice Cream -

KenK/84BravoKenK/84Bravo Member Posts: 12,055 ✭✭✭✭
edited May 2019 in General Discussion
Pretty darn good stuff.

Carry on.

Comments

• wpageabcwpageabc Member Posts: 8,760 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Bryers ice cream and Snicker bars hold thier own individually.

Together they are smashing!
    "What is truth?'
  • WulfmannWulfmann Member Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    There is a very good reason I do not even go down the ice cream isle

This most certainly adds to that avoid temptation ideal

I am sure this will show up at a party and I will make a fool of myself
    3YUCmbB.jpg
    "Fools learn from their own mistakes. I learn from the mistakes of others"
    Otto von Bismarck
  • KenK/84BravoKenK/84Bravo Member Posts: 12,055 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Wulfmann wrote:

You need the help of Ice Cream for that? :o:D:lol:
  • WulfmannWulfmann Member Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Wulfmann wrote:

You need the help of Ice Cream for that? :o:D:lol:

No; I can do that with Hersey's Kisses, Oreos and of course fresh bakes chocolate chips cookies. :D

I don't go down those isles either.
    My food shopping takes less than 10 minutes passing those isles praying not to be led in to temptation
    That is also why I do not shop on those days they have all the free samples. :oops: :oops:

Seriously if I buy a container of ice cream I will finish it within an hour of getting it home no matter what the size. So, I never buy it :o:o
    3YUCmbB.jpg
    "Fools learn from their own mistakes. I learn from the mistakes of others"
    Otto von Bismarck
    edited November -1
    Busting on you Brother, as you well know. :D
  • mrmike08075mrmike08075 Member Posts: 10,998 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Breyers vanilla bean ice cream
    Breyers traditional chocolate ice cream
    Breyers chocolate and vanilla mix Dixie cup 12 packs

And remember no high fructose corn syrup and no monosodium glutamate and no poly donate 80 and no yellow dye #5 and no kelp or cellulose additives or byproducts...

More pure than the German beer purity law dictates for its products...

Mike
  • He DogHe Dog Member Posts: 50,947 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Fat and Sugar, sounds great.
  • remingtonoaksremingtonoaks Member Posts: 26,251 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I don't often eat ice cream, but when I do it has to be pralines and cream
  • mrmike08075mrmike08075 Member Posts: 10,998 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Holiday soft ice cream...

From twin nozzles of chocolate and vanilla - a dispensary station...

Sugar cones and waffle cones and traditional cones...

(OMH double sugar cones with two turrets and one handle)

Or a bowl or a cup or a boat (styrofoam or red solo cup material)...

Sprinkles and Jimmie's (chocolate or rainbow) or dipped to form a hard chocolate shell - whipped cream - cherries - bananas - mixed salted nuts

I am a simple man with simple needs and an only somewhat refined palate so I prefer a medium vanilla swirl in a traditional come with rainbow Jimmie's - turned upside down into a styrofoam cup with a nice long plastic spoon provided and an oversized straw...

Mike
  • Bubba Jr.Bubba Jr. Member Posts: 8,176 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Go easy on that stuff. Breyers chocolate raspberry ice cream was my downfall. It greatly contributed to my developing diabetes. I used to eat a big bowl of it every night about 8:00 pm.

I didn't have too much trouble quitting smoking, but quitting the nightly ice cream was much harder for me. I absolutely loved almost every flavor they made.
    edited November -1
    Bubba Jr. wrote:
    Go easy on that stuff. Breyers chocolate raspberry ice cream was my downfall. It greatly contributed to my developing diabetes. I used to eat a big bowl of it every night about 8:00 pm.

I didn't have too much trouble quitting smoking, but quitting the nightly ice cream was much harder for me. I absolutely loved almost every flavor they made.

I have a bowl every now and then. Very moderate on sodas, (maybe one 20oz. at work, every couple days.) candy etc. Low sugar intake overall.
  • remingtonoaksremingtonoaks Member Posts: 26,251 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Bubba Jr. wrote:

I have a bowl every now and then. Very moderate on sodas, (maybe one 20oz. at work, every couple days.) candy etc. Low sugar intake overall.

So do you drink sweet tea? I recall at one time you saying that you did. And if so how often do you drink it. Sweet tea has a lot of sugar in it
    edited November -1
    Bubba Jr. wrote:

So do you drink sweet tea? I recall at one time you saying that you did. And if so how often do you drink it. Sweet tea has a lot of sugar in it

Yes, I like Sweet Tea. I very rarely drink it.

Usually, when over at my Moms house and she has some fresh brewed.
  • Bubba Jr.Bubba Jr. Member Posts: 8,176 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I drink Peak iced tea. It only has 22 carbs per 8 oz. My meals are always under 65 carbs as part of my diabetic control regimen. My glucose has been running in the 90's. I've also had to count my sodium intake as I had a bout of high blood pressure due to stress. Since doing that I've lost another 10 pounds and am now down to 157.0, just 7 pounds over my high school weight. :D