In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Shameless Plug! Nice Remington 22 Semi Auto .01 NO RES!

gearheaddadgearheaddad Member Posts: 15,096 ✭✭✭
edited March 2019 in General Discussion

Comments

• Options
    jimdeerejimdeere Member, Moderator Posts: 25,648 ******
    edited November -1
    Sweet! I have two, though not nearly that nice. One is a Gallery Special. Shoots .22 short only.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Oh Yes....I just remembered,
    FREE Shipping to Forum members!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    jim_lemay wrote:
    Got it started. :lol:
    Thanks!
    Not only is it started, its moving!
  • Options
    Henry0ReillyHenry0Reilly Member Posts: 10,878 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Love those old Remingtons. I looked for a photo showing the date code but didn't find one.
    I used to recruit for the NRA until they sold us down the river (again!) in Heller v. DC. See my auctions (if any) under username henryreilly
  • Options
    Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,549 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    nice
    good luck on the auction the ability to shoot 22 short I am sure was a blessing years ago to save a bit of money

I have a 552 and 572 ... but have not shot ether one for 30 years , cleaning part I do not like ( not there bad but I have a quirk about guns even with 22's to take them all the way down after shooting ) Have a couple ruger 10/22 easy and handy
  • Options
    Sam06Sam06 Member Posts: 21,254 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'll hit that for free shipping!
    RLTW

• Options
    edited November -1
    Love those old Remingtons. I looked for a photo showing the date code but didn't find one.
    Thanks for pointing that out, Henry.
    I'll add that Monday.
    Ed
  • Options
    edited November -1

Here is the date Code from the left hand side of the barrel

PH 76

Hope this helps!
    Ed
  • Options
    GrasshopperGrasshopper Member Posts: 16,738 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Looks like an * load of forum members bidding. Tapped it a touch/ :oops: , those rear sights are expensive. :!:
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Looks like an * load of forum members bidding. Tapped it a touch/ :oops: , those rear sights are expensive. :!:
    [/quote

9 total bids=1 * load! Got it! note made! I always wondered how many an * load is!!!!!!!
    Sell the scope, buy a sight. Or, leave it as is and shoot the hell out of it!!
    Good luck on your bid(s)!
    Ed
  • Options
    KenK/84BravoKenK/84Bravo Member Posts: 12,055 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1

"* Load," and "Forum Members," is kind of redundant, don't you think? :D:lol:
  • Options
    jimdeerejimdeere Member, Moderator Posts: 25,648 ******
    edited November -1

I paid $38 just for a shell deflector for mine.
  • Options
    Sparty_76Sparty_76 Member Posts: 714 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Beautiful gun! However, I have a 66 that I love and I have had since I was 11, 54 years ago. Thousands of rounds till I tried to shoot a short, in it. It shot but did not auto eject... Never ever failed after thousands more LRs. Very Nice gun though!