In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Wheeler bite

spec.4spec.4 Member Posts: 897 ✭✭✭
edited March 2019 in General Discussion
I have three bits missing out of my 89 pcs kit. I need to know what bits there are. They are on the bottom row, 7, 8, and 15 place going from left to right. If anyone can give me the bit numbers that would be great.

Thanks
Rob

Comments

• babunbabun Member Posts: 11,054 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    #7 and #8 appear to be duplicates of #6 and #9
    #15 should be same as #14 or #16
    part #'s for each, I couldn't help, sorry
  • spec.4spec.4 Member Posts: 897 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Right now, I'm sitting in Tx, while the set is at home in Mo. I was going to get them while at home but forgot while working on the bathroom. I got a picture of the missing bits but no part numbers.

Rob
  • toad67toad67 Member Posts: 13,019 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Part numbers are stamped on the side of the bits. I broke a couple and seen that they were about 5 bucks each and decided that I could live w/o them.
    edited November -1
    toad67 wrote:
    Part numbers are stamped on the side of the bits. I broke a couple and seen that they were about 5 bucks each and decided that I could live w/o them.

yeh, I know but I'm not at my house right now and not for the next two weeks.

Rob
  • Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,450 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I bought several + extras on midways site several years ago for less than a couple dollars each ( but I think they had them in there sale section that day ) but never hurts to check the different supplier sites . I would bet theer is a guide also to what is missing and where its suppose to be in your set
    edited November -1
    I bought several + extras on midways site several years ago for less than a couple dollars each ( but I think they had them in there sale section that day ) but never hurts to check the different supplier sites . I would bet theer is a guide also to what is missing and where its suppose to be in your set

Already look but can not able to blow it up and see the numbers clearly.
    Rob
  • remingtonoaksremingtonoaks Member Posts: 26,251 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'm not home right now to check mine out, but if you go to Amazon and look the 89-piece deluxe screwdriver set, you'll find they do have the clearest picture of the place card that is attached to the inside top lid that you can get the number off of. I'd send you a link to it but I don't know how to send a link to specific Amazon product. I checked a bunch of different websites for you but Amazon had the clearest picture of it oh, and I could barely make it out using my smartphone with a 5-inch screen so if you have a computer you'll be able to read it with ease
  • Marc1301Marc1301 Member Posts: 31,897 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    663-569, 124-202, 706-434 if in the row by the case hinge.
    496-238, 184-991, 152-854 if the first row behind the driver handles.
    "Beam me up Scotty, there's no intelligent life down here." - William Shatner
    edited November -1
    Marc1301 wrote:
    663-569, 124-202, 706-434 if in the row by the case hinge.
    496-238, 184-991, 152-854 if the first row behind the driver handles.

Thank you so much. I am going to order them in the morning.
    Thanks
    Rob
    edited November -1
    for the 3 bits, it was only $9.00 shopped.

thank you do much.
    Rob
  • Marc1301Marc1301 Member Posts: 31,897 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    No problem,....hope they were the ones you were looking for.
    "Beam me up Scotty, there's no intelligent life down here." - William Shatner
    edited November -1
    Marc1301 wrote:
    No problem,....hope they were the ones you were looking for.
    They should be. they were the ones by the handles. They should be there at the house before I will get there.
    Thanks again.
    Rob