In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Beto O'Rourke

JunkballerJunkballer Member Posts: 9,147 ✭✭✭✭
edited March 2019 in General Discussion
Beto compares climate change to D-day :lol: , I say Beto's never had his * shot at.......with multiple types of weapons...all at once :evil:

"Never do wrong to make a friend----or to keep one".....Robert E. Lee

Comments

• Sam06Sam06 Member Posts: 21,254 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The guy is a duffus, I cannot believe anyone would vote for him, but man did they ever. He is living proof at least 1/2 the voters in this country are dumb as a post.
    RLTW

• Quick&DeadQuick&Dead Member Posts: 1,466 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    The millinals and younger bunch of uneducated in the public education system have been brainwashed and may vote for him.

IMO, he is a copy of Bernie Sanders, just younger and has even copied Bernie's speaking style and hand/arm movements.
    :lol:
    The government has no rights. Only the people have rights which empowers the government.
    We have enough gun laws, what we need is IDIOT control.
    Blood makes you related. Loyalty makes you family.

I thought getting old would take longer. :shock:
  • chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,717 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I seriously doubt if he will get the DEMOCRAT party nomination: He is a white male.
  • Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,184 ******
    edited November -1
    Robert is mentally slow.
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    And fiery auto crashes
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain
  • Quick&DeadQuick&Dead Member Posts: 1,466 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    chiefr wrote:
    I seriously doubt if he will get the DEMOCRAT party nomination: He is a white male.

The Democratic Convention should be a real hoot.

The Democrats always vote together like a bunch of lemmings ..... so will the convention be just a huge love fest?

:lol:
    The government has no rights. Only the people have rights which empowers the government.
    We have enough gun laws, what we need is IDIOT control.
    Blood makes you related. Loyalty makes you family.

I thought getting old would take longer. :shock:
  • discusdaddiscusdad Member Posts: 11,418 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    [media][HTqN4hKm.jpg/media]
  • shilowarshilowar Member Posts: 38,815 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    chiefr wrote:

Prepare to be surprised because he is another manufactured candidate like Obama and he is racking in the money. Money is the name of the game and he raised more money then any of senate candidate. For some reason the donors love him, and he'll likely say what ever it takes to make it to the show.
  • Marc1301Marc1301 Member Posts: 31,897 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Sam06 wrote:
    The guy is a duffus, I cannot believe anyone would vote for him, but man did they ever. He is living proof at least 1/2 the voters in this country are dumb as a post.
    +1

Some of the crap that's taking place is really hard for me to believe. How fast things have gone downhill.
    "Beam me up Scotty, there's no intelligent life down here." - William Shatner
  • WearyTravelerWearyTraveler Member Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Quick&Dead wrote:
    The millinals and younger bunch of uneducated in the public education system have been brainwashed and may vote for him.

So true... It's an absolute shame that they're going to inherit runnin this country when older, more responsible adults diminish... They're going to run it further into the ground.
    ”People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
    - GEORGE ORWELL -
  • Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,450 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • Ricci WrightRicci Wright Member Posts: 8,260 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    E MN TEE SUIT.
  • gearheaddadgearheaddad Member Posts: 15,096 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    He is a Horses *.
    No intention meant to offend any horses.
  • mnrivrat48mnrivrat48 Member Posts: 1,711 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    The only thing he is missing is the big round red nose that most clowns have. And yet he raised 6.1 million dollars in one day ?

Stupid people impress me with the depth of their ignorance.
  • GrasshopperGrasshopper Member Posts: 16,704 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    And yesterday he announced his opinion of 3rd trimester abortion,, YES, of course with applause. People are insane, at least the liberal dimwits.
  • mogley98mogley98 Member Posts: 18,297 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Perhaps their Golden boy, but it's going to be hard for them to choose between all of their hero's. Maybe they will run Bernie, Beto, Corey, Elizabeth, Kamala, Joe, and Pete, as a team for President.

Beto is a sick puppy and if he wins I won't move to Canada but I will hang my head in shame for America.

Going to be hard to sort out, you got your Obama wanna be in Spartacus Booker, A floosy loose woman who is now black but used to be a Tamir Jamaican, In the Butt taker Buttgieg for the LGBTQ team, angry Muppet Bernie, Pocahontas, and finally the old white guy who the media seems to like but the Kids will never go for Biden his time for too long.

Trump 2020
    Why don't we go to school and work on the weekends and take the week off!
  • chris8X57chris8X57 Member Posts: 1,215 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    This clown is endorsed by Oprah and Beyonc?.... enough said. Someone said on another forum that it isn't this fool that you should worry about, its the multitudes of fools that will vote for him.
  • Cornflk1Cornflk1 Member Posts: 3,715 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Could you even imagine him trying to make a deal on an arms treaty with Russia, China, N. Korea, Iran, the list goes on. Time to REALLY stockpile ammo.
  • CoolhandLukeCoolhandLuke Member Posts: 7,825 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    shilowar wrote:
    chiefr wrote:

Prepare to be surprised because he is another manufactured candidate like Obama and he is racking in the money. Money is the name of the game and he raised more money then any of senate candidate. For some reason the donors love him, and he'll likely say what ever it takes to make it to the show.

Agree 100% specially considering the entire line up of DemocRat candidates are a bunch of certified communist nut jobs.
    We have to fight so we can run away.
    Capt. Jack Sparrow.