In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

New Forum Question for Admin

He DogHe Dog Member Posts: 50,951 ✭✭✭✭
edited April 2019 in General Discussion
Why is there no link on the Forum pages to home on the Auction side? Used to be an easy transition, now have to go to favorites and hit the link there.

Comments

• Options
    WearyTravelerWearyTraveler Member Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The splash ad at the bottom of the page brings me to the auction side. Just above the blue line with board index.
    ”People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
    - GEORGE ORWELL -
  • Options
    babunbabun Member Posts: 11,054 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The splash ad at the bottom of the page brings me to the auction side. Just above the blue line with board index.

That add is only seen if you have no add blockers running for this site.
    If you have addblockers then you will see 4 or 5 "dots" ...... above the blue line.
  • Options
    WearyTravelerWearyTraveler Member Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    babun wrote:

That add is only seen if you have no add blockers running for this site.
    If you have addblockers then you will see 4 or 5 "dots" ...... above the blue line.

Ah - thanks
    ”People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
    - GEORGE ORWELL -
  • Options
    NeoBlackdogNeoBlackdog Member Posts: 16,641 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Just put Gunbroker in your favorites bar, where it belongs!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Just put Gunbroker in your favorites bar, where it belongs!

It has been there for 20 years, but I am use to the home button at the top of the old page, and I do indeed have an adblocker in place. Thanks.
  • Options
    papernickerpapernicker Member Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • Options
    WranglerWrangler Member Posts: 5,788
    edited November -1
    He Dog wrote:
    Why is there no link on the Forum pages to home on the Auction side? Used to be an easy transition, now have to go to favorites and hit the link there.

Admin doesn't care about you!

Fight the Power!

https://youtu.be/8PaoLy7PHwk
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Admin doesn't care about you!

Well alrighty then, thanks for that. Given the number of auctions I have won they should.