In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

weather channell got hacked............

hillbillehillbille Member Posts: 14,120 ✭✭✭✭
edited April 2019 in General Discussion
saw a ticker at bottom of tv screen about the channell being down because computer hacking, just wondering if they were practicing for something bigger.....

Comments

• babunbabun Member Posts: 11,054 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    It's the Russians !!!

Trying to influence our weather!!!!
  • Sam06Sam06 Member Posts: 21,254 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The Weather Ch should be re-named the Chicken Little Channel. I have never seen any outfit that spreads fear as much as they do. It should be a crime.

I know one thing they have sold more bottled water and bread than any other bunch in history.

I cannot stand them and refuse to watch their antics.
    RLTW

• babunbabun Member Posts: 11,054 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I thought it was just me.

When I watch them, I believe 1/2 of what they forecast, then it's close to what we will really get.
  • Okie743Okie743 Member Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    babun wrote:
    It's the Russians !!!

Trying to influence our weather!!!! (with FAKE reports)

We need to get the Democrats to check into this. Nancy Peloshi and Schummer. :roll:
  • hillbillehillbille Member Posts: 14,120 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    babun wrote:
    I thought it was just me.

When I watch them, I believe 1/2 of what they forecast, then it's close to what we will really get.
    +10, I usually just look at the radar, pretty much tell which way/when the rain will be coming, to may experts on weather channell to listen to
  • toad67toad67 Member Posts: 13,019 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    babun wrote:
    It's the Russians !!!

Trying to influence our weather!!!!

That's funny right there Bob!