In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Anybody Up For a Weight Loss Challenge?

2»

Comments

• Options
    wpageabcwpageabc Member Posts: 8,760 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    jimdeere wrote:
    Well, I?m down 10 pounds in five weeks. Haven?t lost any gut, though. Pretty soon, I?ll look like a June bug on a stick weed.

Jim deere you are leading the pack at this point. Carry on looks like you will be the winner... 10 lbs is very good!
    "What is truth?'
  • Options
    jrentjrent Member Posts: 89
    edited November -1
    I lost 60 lbs a couple years ago and still have 55 of it off. Went from a BMI 33 to a 27...I would love to get about 15-20 more off and stay there.
  • Options
    jimdeerejimdeere Member, Moderator Posts: 25,649 ******
    edited November -1
    Down to 205 lbs from 218 back in March. Have not taken a notch up on my belt, though. Still have this gut.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    You are in the lead of loss leaders.

Im only down from 200 to 192.

Only a few days to go till show time ! :ugeek:
    "What is truth?'
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Time to tally up for the winner...

Mr. Mike and a few others are in the winners circle for the American Flag lapel/hat pin

Please post your losses for the final draw. This is where losers are winners. Congratulations in advance to the BIGGEST LOSER !
    "What is truth?'
  • Options
    jimdeerejimdeere Member, Moderator Posts: 25,649 ******
    edited November -1
    Only lost 14 lbs. total. I had a C-oscopy this week, fasted for two days, and actually gained four pounds.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    jimdeere wrote:
    Only lost 14 lbs. total. I had a C-oscopy this week, fasted for two days, and actually gained four pounds.
    You have beat me I only lost 9 lbs total. The loser/winner will be decided next week since summer is here.
    "What is truth?'
  • Options
    kimikimi Member Posts: 44,723 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    wpageabc wrote:

Mr. Mike and a few others are in the winners circle for the American Flag lapel/hat pin

Please post your losses for the final draw. This is where losers are winners. Congratulations in advance to the BIGGEST LOSER !

:) Maybe we could expand that Biggest Loser WInner to include the Biggest Worst Loser Winner too...since I only lost two punds!!! :lol:
    What's next?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Hang in there Kimi. This winter we may have a loser/Gainer contest to see who socks on the most lead...
    kimi wrote:
    wpageabc wrote:

:) Maybe we could expand that Biggest Loser WInner to include the Biggest Worst Loser Winner too...since I only lost two punds!!! :lol:
    It certainly come off harder then it goes on.
    Your wife and the girls at the beach will be happy you dropped a few when you sport your red speedo. :ugeek:
    "What is truth?'