In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Fastest Gun EVER - Bob Munden

fatcat458fatcat458 Member Posts: 380 ✭✭✭
edited May 2019 in General Discussion
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpvCZwoj3tE

Two shots AND hits from the hip. ln UNDER a tenth of a second :o

Enjoy

Comments

• Options
    Horse Plains DrifterHorse Plains Drifter Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 39,355 ***** Forums Admin
    edited November -1
    That's pretty darn cool! That guy is like lightening for sure! I think he might have come to our school when I was in about fourth grade. I remember we had an "assembly". There was a fella shooting balloons just like that. Lightening fast! This was about 1971.
  • Options
    TooBigTooBig Member Posts: 28,560 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I took my two sons to see him 3 time and one time he used live ammo and the other two so called blanks. Great showman and his wife had her own records shooting.
  • Options
    badchrisbadchris Member Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    RIP Bob.
    47902022871_ee510a363a_z.jpg
    Enemies of armed self-defense focus on the gun. They ignore the person protected with that gun.
  • Options
    droptopdroptop Member Posts: 8,367 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Ha, that's nothing, when he was younger he could do it faster and the gun never left the holster. :D
  • Options
    yonsonyonson Member Posts: 904 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    He was at the Sportsmens' Show in Minneapolis many years ago. Only got faster.
  • Options
    savage170savage170 Member Posts: 37,453 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Seen him perform a couple time one of the reasons I got hooked on SAA revolvers
  • Options
    wpageabcwpageabc Member Posts: 8,760 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Wow, that guy is lightning...

Fastest gun in the West.
    "What is truth?'
  • Options
    remingtonoaksremingtonoaks Member Posts: 26,251 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Big deal, I can do that....

Maybe not as fast or as accurate, but I can fire two rounds out of a pistol...

Sheesh. I bet most here can fire two rounds out of a pistol. I just don't see the big whoop-de-doo about it :lol::lol: