In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

What are your Father?s Day plans

austin20austin20 Member Posts: 34,929 ✭✭✭✭
edited June 2019 in General Discussion
Hope you all get to spend time with you kiddos.
We are spending the day at Churchill Downs.
We went in with our best friends and rented a suite (accommodates up to 24 people) with our kids, our friends kids each of the kids significant others and a few additional friends and family members we are at 22 people.
I love spending time with my kiddos.

Comments

• Options
    Chief ShawayChief Shaway Member, Moderator Posts: 6,196 ******
    edited November -1
    Going to lunch with my wife then to Rural King for a few things on my wish list.
    My son was coming home for the day but he called and would rather come next weekend for our towns celebration and fireworks.
    Told him id rather see him for a weekend then just for an afternoon.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Going to lunch with my wife then to Rural King for a few things on my wish list.
    My son was coming home for the day but he called and would rather come next weekend for our towns celebration and fireworks.
    Told him id rather see him for a weekend then just for an afternoon.
    good call
  • Options
    jwb267jwb267 Member Posts: 19,666 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    no kids here. going to the VFW at 1:00 drink a couple beers, play the tip jar then come and fix dinner on the grill for me and the mrs.
  • Options
    Smitty500magSmitty500mag Member Posts: 13,603 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'm doing what I plan to do today already which is nothing. I'm sitting here in my recliner with feet up and my lap top looking out the storm door at the wind blowing in the trees. Occasional I'll read what one of you knuckle heads have posted here on the forum. :mrgreen:

Happy Fathers Day you old geezers.
  • Options
    kimikimi Member Posts: 44,723 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    A Korean restaurant where you cook your own meal at the table. That, and trying to erase the memory of spraying too strong a mix of Roundup on the lawn yesterday to kill some clover and other weeds. "Mama said there'll be days like this..." :shock: :lol::lol:
    What's next?
  • Options
    wpageabcwpageabc Member Posts: 8,760 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hangin with the fam...
    "What is truth?'
  • Options
    Quick&DeadQuick&Dead Member Posts: 1,466 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Most days, I avoid making plans .... that way I'm never disappointed when things don't pan out 'as planned.'
    :lol:
    The government has no rights. Only the people have rights which empowers the government.
    We have enough gun laws, what we need is IDIOT control.
    Blood makes you related. Loyalty makes you family.

I thought getting old would take longer. :shock:
  • Options
    WarbirdsWarbirds Member Posts: 16,834 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2019
    4 day weekend in Pensacola Beach.
    Teaching my boys to surf.
    3yTjBvrl.jpg
    SkeuoZPl.jpg
  • Options
    shootuadealshootuadeal Member Posts: 5,239 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Actually a packed day here, took care of some new animals this morning, having a breakfast lunch of bacon and eggs now, then I have my biennial flight review in an hour. Then at six our local boy scout troop is coming to the airport to work on getting their aviation badges.
  • Options
    hillbillehillbille Member Posts: 14,169 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    went and mowed family cemetery, got home had to sharpen blades on mower and went ahead and mowed at house, just got done with dinner, gonna go trim so I can take tommorrow off, supposed to rain so sounds like a good day to spend on the couch........
  • Options
    Big Sky RedneckBig Sky Redneck Member Posts: 19,752 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The plan is to unload these taters at Sysco in Bahstun MA tonite. My fathers day was spent in New England traffic in the rain.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Warbirds wrote:
    [*]4 day weekend in Pensacola Beach.
    my boys to surf.
    3yTjBvrl.jpg
    SkeuoZPl.jpg
    Wifey grew up in Pensacola.we usually spend a week or two down in the panhandle every year. We have a beach house in Navarre reserved for the last week in July