In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Big DVD day.

yoshmysteryoshmyster Member Posts: 21,033 ✭✭✭✭
edited August 2019 in General Discussion
"American Gods" season 2, "Walking Dead" season 9 (I don't know why I keep buying), "Dog's Journey" (I liked the first one), "Brightburn" (seemed an interesting "flip" on superhero), "Iron Sky: The Coming Race " (the first one was a riot).

Couldn't find "I Am Patrick Swayze" at the shops (so bummed).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFb2PxB_MwM

While waiting for my pizza I stopped by the Good Will and picked up a few classics. Found "Excalibur" yes the one with Merlin with the chrome dome. Got to track down the Green Knight with Sean Connery to round out the Arthurian tales. Then I got "Lady Hawk" I forget what this was about and "8mm". I had "8mm 2" and it's crap so now I at least got a complete set.

Been waiting on the second "Iron Sky" to come out like what seems like forever after they showed a teaser with Hitler riding a T-Rex like 5 years back? Even bought a Jake Busey rip off of this movie thinking it was "Iron Sky 2".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YC8Z6i59s7o

I saw this while looking for trailers. Are they anti-Trump? If so I'm gonna be disappointed I bought this movie. Did they get the cash to make this movie from the dems?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtIuPWiPk9s

Oh dude's a Fins.

Comments

• Options
    WearyTravelerWearyTraveler Member Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    That's sure a lot of movies / shows... Do you watch them all or just collect? If you watch, where do you find time?
    ”People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
    - GEORGE ORWELL -
  • Options
    mrmike08075mrmike08075 Member Posts: 10,998 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    No Sailor Moon or Gall Force - no fist full of woolongs - no vampire hunter - zone of the Ender's - tenchi muyo - captain of the cosmos - war of the world's Goliath - fist of the north star - Appleseed 2004 - submarine 707R - project A Ko - akira - etc...

Goonies - they live - dark crystal - clerks - the last star fighter - gremlins - red dawn - breakfast club - roadhouse - iron eagle - tron - nightmare on elm street - area 51 - alligator - swamp thing - karate kid - the outsiders - empire records - fast times at ridge mount high - bill and Ted's excellent adventure - night of the comet - weird science - 16 candles - footloose - porkys - Beverly Hills cop - coming to America - Harlem nights - basketball diaries...

Mike
  • Options
    edited November -1
    That's sure a lot of movies / shows... Do you watch them all or just collect? If you watch, where do you find time?

I'm single? It's like few episodes (2 - 3 hours a day) and it's not like watching a ball game that can go on forever. On the weekends they're more like background noise as I do things about the pad.

I watch them all and they do "collect" after a while.

mrmike08075 - My anime consumption is few. What Funimation puts out there most are not for me.

"Clerks" I just saw they re-booted "Jay and Silent Bob Strikes Back". Vegetarian Kevin Smith looks sickly. Without Harvey I don't know how this got green lit? Maybe it was in the works before?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cg74gGSzeYY

Most of the movies I have or I want to get or not. Kind a been thinking of getting the movies of the '80s. I saw they put out a new (what is that called?) they're kind a fuzzy/spikey space creature "Critters"? I got to go to IMDB I remember one of the aliens morphing in to a hot chick. Yeah it's "Critters" I guess they made another one "Critters: A New Binge".

Got a want list like "Near Dark", and the one they're bunch of freaks living in cemeteries building a "god" I got it on VHS and one of the freaks has thumb knives.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    "Nigfhtbreed" was the name. Strange how the mind works. Wandered around doing my rounds and out popped "New Breed" then I knew that wasn't right and out popped "Nightbreed".