In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Some of the people with whom we share our highways and byways

JamesRKJamesRK Member Posts: 25,670 ✭✭✭
edited December 2019 in General Discussion
On ?Live PD? (TV program) tonight a cop spotted a car with a paper plate that expired in October. He pulled the woman over and told her she had to go to DMV and purchase the metal plates to be legal on the road. She told the officer she had the plates and showed them to him. He said ?That?s great, just put them on the car, problem solved. She explained to the officer that she can?t put them on the car. She doesn?t have the screws to attach them.

On the program they didn?t mention one way or the other but I?m betting she votes.
The road to hell is paved with COMPROMISE.

Comments

• TRAP55TRAP55 Member Posts: 8,270 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    James, was that the same woman that had 27 traffic warrants? Loved the one last night with guy telling the cops the pot in his car was legal to transport.....because he read it on Facebook. Might be why they call it dope? :mrgreen:
  • JamesRKJamesRK Member Posts: 25,670 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    You might be on to something there. :lol:
    The road to hell is paved with COMPROMISE.
  • spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    a percentage of those driving on highways should never be allowed behind the wheel.....
  • Okie743Okie743 Member Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    spasmcreek wrote:
    a percentage of those DOPES driving on highways should never be allowed behind the wheel.....

I fixed it for ya. ;)
  • JunkballerJunkballer Member Posts: 9,148 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    spasmcreek wrote:
    a percentage of those driving on highways should never be allowed behind the wheel.....

I've got an old (60"s) farm pickup beat to Hell and back I've been thinking of fixing up to deal with some of these drivers......at one time I was pretty good at driving bumper cars ;):D

"Never do wrong to make a friend----or to keep one".....Robert E. Lee

• SW0320SW0320 Member Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    JamesRK wrote:
    On ?Live PD? (TV program) tonight a cop spotted a car with a paper plate that expired in October. He pulled the woman over and told her she had to go to DMV and purchase the metal plates to be legal on the road. She told the officer she had the plates and showed them to him. He said ?That?s great, just put them on the car, problem solved. She explained to the officer that she can?t put them on the car. She doesn?t have the screws to attach them.

On the program they didn?t mention one way or the other but I?m betting she votes.

She has a loose screw in her head use one of those.
  • Quick&DeadQuick&Dead Member Posts: 1,466 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    jim_lemay wrote:
    I heard it as 65% are too stupid to be driving, 30% are drunk or stoned leaving 5% competent to operated a motor vehicle. :mrgreen:

Where do the 50% that drive and text fit :?:
    The government has no rights. Only the people have rights which empowers the government.
    We have enough gun laws, what we need is IDIOT control.
    Blood makes you related. Loyalty makes you family.

I thought getting old would take longer. :shock:
  • asopasop Member Posts: 8,898 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The BIG problem is all of those listed drive the speed limit in the left passing lane ;)
  • spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    frustration with those that cannot park within lines has led me to think about fixing a big ol late 60's barge wrapped with sucker rod and barbed wire...bet it would NEVER get a door ding......
  • Toolman286Toolman286 Member Posts: 2,964 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Asop's right. Too many believe that the left lane goes somewhere the right lane doesn't. They won't move over & don't get the hint when everyone passes them on the right.
  • jimdeerejimdeere Member, Moderator Posts: 25,583 ******
    edited November -1
    Like the millennial slumped down in the passenger seat while his girlfriend drives because he lost his license. And the ?Don't tread on me? license plate.
  • yoshmysteryoshmyster Member Posts: 20,983 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I thought this was about the "new" NAFTA deal.
  • brier-49brier-49 Member Posts: 7,023 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    75 % of women are on meds to calm their behavior ,, be careful out there,, the other25 % are un medicated!