In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

NAP Quicktune 360 Capture rest?

DONDALINGERDONDALINGER Member Posts: 1,541 ✭✭✭
I am currently using a QAD drop away and was thinking about changing rests to a NAP Quicktune 360.

Anybody on here use one or any other recommendations?

Don

Comments

• dcso3009dcso3009 Member Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Is there something you don't like about the QAD? I just switched back to a QAD a few years ago.
  • DONDALINGERDONDALINGER Member Posts: 1,541 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I like the QAD, but I was going to switch it to another bow and try the NAP on my PSE. It has no mechanical device to fail and SEEMS like a solid design. I just wanted to get some other opinions on the NAP.

Don
  • dcso3009dcso3009 Member Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The only drop away I have had fail was a Ripcord Code Red. Was on my daughter's bow. She now shoots a Mathews Downforce (over kill for a craze, but I had it laying around).

I am on my 2nd QAD (sold the first one with the bow it was on). My wife also uses a QAD.
  • FEENIXFEENIX Member Posts: 10,559 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by dcso3009
    The only drop away I have had fail was a Ripcord Code Red.

That's what I have but have no failure experience under Montana adverse weather conditions. What was the failure and did you let Ripcord know?

My friend (https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008172576994&fref=ts) is a big time bowhunter and Ripcord is one of his sponsors and would probably like to hear about your experience.

Cheers!