In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Case Trimmer Question.

Horse Plains DrifterHorse Plains Drifter Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 39,309 ***** Forums Admin
I'm getting back into reloading after a 30+ year hiatus. Mainly because I have pieced together a 6.5-06, and one doesn't just go buy ammo for that. Anyway, I'll be needing a case trimmer and am looking at this one: https://www.gunbroker.com/item/828783676 . Can I still get pilots for that? The new ones I am seeing seem to be a different model. Back in the day I had a Lee hand case trimmer, and all that stuff is around here somewhere. I do not remember how the pilots work for that though. I don't remember if the pilots fit tight inside the case neck, or if I could use my 30-06 pilot for trimming, or maybe get a 25-06 pilot for the Lee trimmer. Any other thoughts/input on case trimmers? TIA for any input.

Comments