Just a simple question.. Infringment

Want to share your views about victories and losses in the battle to preserve our 2nd Amendment Rights? This is the place...

Moderators: Spider7115, pickenup

select-fire
Advanced Member

Re: Just a simple question.. Infringment

Post by select-fire » Tue Mar 12, 2019 5:39 am

I feel sorry for you .

35 Whelen
Advanced Member

Post by 35 Whelen » Tue Mar 12, 2019 5:37 pm

select-fire wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 5:39 am
I feel sorry for you .

Amazingly enough, I feel just fine. 8-)

You might want to check in on that AWB that was ironically just submitted in SC, but let me guess, "that'll never pass here", and other nonsense about such things only going on out West.

Never say never. What's that old saying about chickens coming home to roost, again? :lol:
An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it.

select-fire
Advanced Member

Post by select-fire » Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:05 am

35 Whelen wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 5:37 pm
select-fire wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 5:39 am
I feel sorry for you .

Amazingly enough, I feel just fine. 8-)

You might want to check in on that AWB that was ironically just submitted in SC, but let me guess, "that'll never pass here", and other nonsense about such things only going on out West.

Never say never. What's that old saying about chickens coming home to roost, again? :lol:

Funny. I am not scared..... I posted this on the other side also...

Reason why anything is announced anywhere is for political gain of the person or party raising the hell. Doesn't mean beans the bills will be passed. However I spoke with a Senator not long ago about all this nonsense whether gun bills or anything else submitted to be heard on the floor. It is nonsense for politicians to waste the taxpayers money and time to do such bills. They are heard and kicked aside to waste more govt. folks time . I suggested a bill to eliminate that and a penalty for politicians trying to upset the apple cart . It is clear what the state constitution says about firearms. I am not talking the 2nd amendment. I am talking the state constitution. Nicky Haley once broadcast on TV ALL SC residents are militia. We are to protect the rights of everyone here. So I included a link for other states also. IF your state is violating your rights, go get an Attorney that has the guts to stand up for you. Let the folks on the jury decide if rights have been violated. Funny when you look at the link that the anti gun states MOST have no state constitution. California being one and some upper eastern coast. Rest assured if SC would ever pass anything anti gun they will be in court. That AWB is directly influenced by the charleston church shooting with dylan roof . Enjoy the link ...

http://www2.law.ucla.edu/volokh/beararms/statecon.htm

Mr. Perfect
Advanced Member

Post by Mr. Perfect » Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:08 pm

select-fire wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:25 pm
35 Whelen wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:02 pm
select-fire wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:42 pm
I bet the Feds that monitor this forum Laugh their asses off at some of you guy's responses. Along with shaking their heads.

My bet is that people such as yourself would sell out the rest of us for a few pieces of silver, given the chance. That is, if you aren't in the process of it already.
You are funny. I have done my civil service for this great nation and damn proud of it. I follow the law and not one damn firearm I cannot own if it is for sale. Now the piss poor states that have laws restricting the gun owners need addressed. State law is not Federal law. However when Mr. Fed gets tired of state law they step in. Dope is legal in some states. Let it get out of hand a little and see who prosecutes. States have restrictions of how much.. get a little too much and it is a Felony. But one thing is for certain. Some of you like the lax state laws. But when something goes amuck then the Federal Constitution seems to come into play. And then all I hear is I have been infringed... I have been infringed ..like some candy singing canary. Well sorry that dog don't hunt. Federal law applies to all. Congress passed the 34 NFA .. Get over it. and all that follows. Whoever on this forum THINKS They are smarter than all that created the earlier firearm acts need to get a life. But yet y'all have firearms and multiple places online or locally to purchase them. But then the old excuses.. I cannot afford a machine gun cause they cost too much.. and the govt won't let me make one..or my state don't allow .. Or it takes to long to get one..and I don't wont to wait that long or Uncle Sam knows my business. Funny thing... I have seen a lot of folks complain about nonsense and IF given the chance to get an item.. they still complain about something else. Endless Yammering about something all the time. Thinking about it.. I feel sorry for some on this forum.
Walking all around and over the existing infringements bemoaned by others and laughed at by you. Bring them on, you exclaim. I see a metric ship ton of ignorance on display here (by you) and it's no excuse.
Some will die in hot pursuit
And fiery auto crashes
While sifting through my ashes
Some will fall in love with life
And drink it from a fountain
That is pouring like an avalanche
Coming down the mountain

select-fire
Advanced Member

Post by select-fire » Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:25 pm

I feel so sorry for you Mr. Perfect

select-fire
Advanced Member

Post by select-fire » Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:33 pm

13 Days

Mr. Perfect
Advanced Member

Post by Mr. Perfect » Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:45 pm

No need to feel sorry for me. I'm doing just fine.
And fiery auto crashes
While sifting through my ashes
Some will fall in love with life
And drink it from a fountain
That is pouring like an avalanche
Coming down the mountain