In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Comments

• Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,460 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Washington slipped into the dark side this past November with the House going majority Democrat.

I doubt the state will make it back, considering that gun control initiatives (public vote) have succeeded as well over the past few years.

We have experienced a flood of immigrants from California, and these folks seem destined to turn this once great State into the very thing they fled from.
    Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele
  • Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,184 ******
    edited November -1
    Washington slipped into the dark side this past November with the House going majority Democrat.

I doubt the state will make it back, considering that gun control initiatives (public vote) have succeeded as well over the past few years.

We have experienced a flood of immigrants from California, and these folks seem destined to turn this once great State into the very thing they fled from.

Yep. They move here from Cali, and panic "OMG! There's too much freedom here! Must... change... that!"
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    And fiery auto crashes
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain