In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

2nd amendment

GeriGeri Member Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭
I grew up in a VERY liberal, anti gun household and took that into my life and accept that as correct. But since the news surrounding people in DC wanting to carry weapons for personal protection, I've given the whole thing a fresh look. So I started at the source. the 2nd amendment, while I think it's actually saying 2 distinct things, I do believe that it does give every citizen in the US the right to keep and bare arms.

I look forward to all conversations and I can promise I will put my 2 cents in when I can and will always be respectful.

Regards,
M

Comments

• GeriGeri Member Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    What, specifcaly has Pres. Trump enacted reguarding the 2nd amendment?
    edited November -1
    Why does "the right to bear arms" apply only to rifles and handguns? What about mortars, rockets and howitzers? What about grenades and other explosives? Don't we all need these to protect us from criminals and the government? Are these weapons not arms?
    edited November -1
    All that I know is that I have a large TATTOO of the whole second ammendment on the back of my leg that will be there until the day I die. Anyone can read it and often they stop me and do. I am just doing my part to remind everyone of our rights. If it is in their face they will know that we are out there in support of our rights in which I am will to die to keep. As long as they take my leg to the taxidemist for future referance. Thank you!!!
    edited November -1
    Thank you. I was thinking of the order to consider gunsmiths as manufactures, and have to pay the $2250 yearly fee. Thanks again.
  • Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,184 ******
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Geri
    Thank you. I was thinking of the order to consider gunsmiths as manufactures, and have to pay the $2250 yearly fee. Thanks again.
    Not sure what you are talking about. ITAR??
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    And fiery auto crashes
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain