In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Best Concealed Carry Legal Protection

Fairlane66Fairlane66 Member Posts: 336 ✭✭
I've had my concealed carry permit for quite some time, but never really considered subscribing for legal protection in case I ever actually have to use my firearm in self defense. I know some folks who subscribe to US Law Shield, a Texas-based company, while others use US Concealed Carry Association (USCCA). I know there are several other vendors offering legal services and believe the NRA now offers similar protection. Searching these organizations on line revealed some mixed reviews, so I was hoping some of you could provide a solid recommendation for a company that provides legal protection for someone who has to use their self-defense firearm. Who do you recommend, why, and what are the pros/cons? Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,460 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I do not have experience with any of the legal protection programs offered, but you may want to check you state laws regarding self defense. Washington State, for, example, has statute that the state will reimburse your legal costs plus other losses if you are found not guilty.
    Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele