In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

and it's OFFICIAL

spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
edited February 2019 in Politics
Lie-a Watha has proclaimed her run for prezident...do you suppose if elected she would pursue her designs of god like rule with the same integrity?, honor?, and/or duplicity she used to get to where she is now....i assume she would claim heritage to GOD, Zeus, Mohammed, and any other deity to float above AMERICA and throw lightning bolts down on any who would dare delay her bidding....this next election could see the final loss of many freedoms implanted by the founders.....

Comments

• bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    She is the epitome of the (D) party today. She is a liar, Marxist, big Government loving and most of all a pile of living contradictions.
  • droptopdroptop Member Posts: 8,367 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Pocahontas makes me thankful I'm not a Democrat.

She and others are running not because they think they have a chance of winning, it's because there's money to be raised, spent and good times for the next 18+ months.

Where else can you get paid $174,000 per year and campaign paid first class travel all around the country staying in expensive hotels, dining out in expensive restaurants and generally be on vacation at the citizens expense and of course those that are contributing to their "campaign". Maybe get to keep some of the "contributions" they don't spend.

Same with Booker and Harris. Don't believe we've seen the candidate come out who has a chance of being the Demorat nominee for 2020.
  • droptopdroptop Member Posts: 8,367 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Pocahontas is wasting her time running for president but she's got to spend her contributions somewhere.

A successful candidate for the U.S. President needs to be someone people can get behind.

This is what I'm talking about, someone I'd have no trouble getting behind:

beautiful_indian_snakes.JPG