In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Donald Trump Tweets and Misc

droptopdroptop Member Posts: 8,367 ✭✭
edited February 2019 in Politics
Guess you've seen that the SHUTDOWN cost MORE than the 5.7 trillion Trump had asked for the wall.

Yep, it cost 300 MILLION more than what Trump asked for. Yet the Democrates WON ? Won what, nothing, they WASTED SIX BILLION DOLLARS. No wall, 6 billion "poof".

https://abc13.com/politics/government-shutdown-cost-the-us-economy-at-least-$6b-s-p/5108644/

All Trump Twitter references: https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    More wasted money: GO GET EM' DONALD

Donald J. Trump
    @realDonaldTrump

Jan 27 More
    We are not even into February and the cost of illegal immigration so far this year is $18,959,495,168. Cost Friday was $603,331,392. There are at least 25,772,342 illegal aliens, not the 11,000,000 that have been reported for years, in our Country. So ridiculous! DHS

41,398 replies 43,861 retweets 133,900 likes
    Reply 41K Retweet 44K Like 134K Direct message
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Donald J. Trump
    @realDonaldTrump
    Jan 27

58,000 non-citizens voted in Texas, with 95,000 non-citizens registered to vote. These numbers are just the tip of the iceberg. All over the country, especially in California, voter fraud is rampant. Must be stopped. Strong voter ID!

GiG em' DONALD...
    [:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]
  • Options
    spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Kris Kobach served as sec of state for kansas..and was a strong promoter of strict voter ID....got almost as much hate as Trump ...so now a repub state went democrap ???
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Beans, Beans, Beans - the Musical Fruit.

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

....meeting with their top leaders and representatives today in the Oval Office. No final deal will be made until my friend President Xi, and I, meet in the near future to discuss and agree on some of the long standing and more difficult points. Very comprehensive transaction....
    4:48 AM - 31 Jan 2019

In the meantime, China is immediately starting to buy 5 Million Tons of Soybeans a day. BACK UP THE SHIPS !!

Hope Trump and Xi are good buddies and not butties !
  • Options
    spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    since GM and the unions with the govts help SCREWED the bond holders and GM ceo said they were going to china to build cars maybe we should GIVE the new gmchina cars a 100% import duty and cut all the govt bennies to the former AMERICAN company and promote whatever other brand wants to build vehicles in AMERICA
  • Options
    MobuckMobuck Member Posts: 13,779 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The idea of my county's President "tweeting" is simply atrocious.

Tweeting is school girl fooey and not for a grown man of such high office.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Tweets aren't all that bad. Trump should say this everyday for the next 18 months, twice on one weekends and then 4 times a day until the election.

Donald J. Trump
    #8207;Verified account
    @realDonaldTrump

Democrats are becoming the Party of late term abortion, high taxes, Open Borders and Crime!

5:36 AM - 31 Jan 2019

The Demorats have no other agenda so this looks like the truth to me, the are just holding their coalition together until they find an electable candidate.
  • Options
    SpiceTacSpiceTac Member Posts: 68 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Trump is a Twitter Ninja, I love politics these days for that reason.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    If Trump didn't tweet, how would we know "stuff"?[:D]

Donald J. Trump
    #8207;Verified account @realDonaldTrump

I see Schumer is already criticizing my State of the Union speech, even though he hasn?t seen it yet. He?s just upset that he didn?t win the Senate, after spending a fortune, like he thought he would. Too bad we weren?t given more credit for the Senate win by the media!

7:29 AM - 5 Feb 2019
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Donald J. Trump
    #8207;@realDonaldTrump

I think it is very important for the Democrats to press forward with their Green New Deal. It would be great for the so-called ?Carbon Footprint? to permanently eliminate all Planes, Cars, Cows, Oil, Gas & the Military - even if no other country would do the same. Brilliant!

Why didn't Trump mention AOC, too easy of a shot?[:D]