In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Love is in the air

mnrivrat48mnrivrat48 Member Posts: 1,711 ✭✭
edited March 2019 in Politics
Congrats to the Democrats, their beloved Weiner is once again free to roam. Short sentence for good behavior. Now that IS a laugh

Then there is Joe Biden in Germany telling the world that Trump is an embarrassment to the US. That's also worth at least a good snicker as Joe is an embarrassment to the world.

My prediction is that Democrats are a much stronger threat to the world than any cow farts could imagine to achieve.

Is Barnum and Bailey still in business, because there seems to be an abundance of clowns available. What a sick bunch of clowns America has acquired. My thanks to President Trump for trying to deal with them. Democrats have become the trash of the planet. They are working hard to destroy the America I grew up with and swore allegiance to. There is no affliction that I could see happening to them that would come close to the ills they deserve.

Comments

• Options
    spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    bumbles biden..now there is a rep for AMERICA...like chuckles the clown
  • Options
    droptopdroptop Member Posts: 8,367 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by mnrivrat48

Congrats to the Democrats, their beloved Weiner is once again free to roam. Short sentence for good behavior. Now that IS a laugh

Then there is Joe Biden in Germany telling the world that Trump is an embarrassment to the US. That's also worth at least a good snicker as Joe is an embarrassment to the world.

My prediction is that Democrats are a much stronger threat to the world than any cow farts could imagine to achieve.

Is Barnum and Bailey still in business, because there seems to be an abundance of clowns available. What a sick bunch of clowns America has acquired. My thanks to President Trump for trying to deal with them. Democrats have become the trash of the planet. They are working hard to destroy the America I grew up with and swore allegiance to. There is no affliction that I could see happening to them that would come close to the ills they deserve.
    Democrats being concentrated in the cities, also create a bigger "stink" [:D][:D]
  • Options
    mnrivrat48mnrivrat48 Member Posts: 1,711 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    What happened here ? I did not start this thread , there is not 2 of us so whoever started this should check with the moderator to find out how this glitch happened - I am mnrivrat48