In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Democrats Hope to Flip Texas Blue

serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
edited March 2019 in Politics
You wanta' know why and how? The United Nations refugee mandates and illegal immigration who wins citizenship with politicians like Ronald Reagan and Obama that wants votes to be reelected! When Texas goes then The Republicans are the minority party here in The USA,Bet on it~ George Soros has won by then and was a billioare hedge fund currency manipulator. The USA will be a third world nation soon enough.

serf

https://www.wsj.com/articles/democrats-begin-to-chase-an-elusive-statewide-win-in-texas-11552302001

DALLAS?Democrats from across the country passed through Texas over the weekend with dreams of reaching the White House, a stark reminder for Republicans that an energized Lone Star State Democratic electorate could help the party take back the presidency next year?and potentially for a generation.

?I?m looking for some blue Texans,? Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D., Mass.) told a crowd of about 700 people here on Sunday. She told reporters afterward that Democrats can flip the state into their column in 2020 because ?people in Texas are fired up.?

Comments

• spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    is LIE-A-WATHA just preaching to the choir.....????????
  • spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    and about bumbles biden......father joe as the grand patriarch will weed out a % of the candidates but to me just presents another dan quayle elevated one notch.....yup, yup, yup.........
  • serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    spasmcreek wrote:
    and about bumbles biden......father joe as the grand patriarch will weed out a % of the candidates but to me just presents another dan quayle elevated one notch.....yup, yup, yup.........

I am waiting for the universal income to kick in so my social security can keep up with inflation since my savings cannot earn any respectable interest with The Federal Reserve buying their own bonds through a third party!

Dumb americans are buying this crap lock stock and barrel or is that hook line and sinker! :mrgreen: You have been sold out and are a wage slave to fiat money.Bet on it!

serf