In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

our broken border

spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
edited April 2019 in Politics
as ignored immigration and border protection policies create horrendous costs and burden on the AMERICAN taxpayer congress dwaddles as it has for many administrations...name me another country that FORCES the border patrol to RELEASE illegal entrants INTO the host country after 20 days to disappear far into our country supposed to honorably show up for a court date sometime in the future to be judged...totally insane ....and when the US worked a deal with messico to detain those who declare asylum to REMAIN IN MESSICO while liberals here cry they are kept in bad conditions , it seems that surely these are supposed to recieve more privileges and benefits than our citizens ..and at our taxpayers expense.....my personal opinion is that ALL immigration should be stopped......years ago AMERICA was an empty country that could absorb vast numbers or migrants ..that is no longer the case as is evident by the amount of food imported and the declining quality of many of our cities even now seeing the decline in smaller towns along with other social issues...America can no longer afford welfare (foreign aid) to the world ....i have no problem with private charitable contributions

Comments

• mnrivrat48mnrivrat48 Member Posts: 1,711 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Boarder patrol is holding over 2,000 who have infectious diseases. Would like to see Pelosi, Waters , Schumer , and some others locked up with that group for a week, and then send them over to MS13 members for a second week. :evil:
  • spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    cannot believe the STUPIDITY of letting them across the line...STOP em AT THE LINE and turn em around....is this policy of letting them in to get everything FREE and then turning them loose in 20 days to disappear north engraved in STONE ......????????????????????????????????????????
  • Bottom GunBottom Gun Member Posts: 232 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    But they bring a lot of diversity to us. Here's some of it.

363913_0d9345c2d5c29fdadd133817b4e3029a.jpg363913_26058944124dcd276aa8fe19c98c9df6.jpg
    Mechanical engineers have their moments.
    edited November -1
    i heard many were just on their way to make clothing donations to good will....ought to line em all up headed south cleaning up their fricking WELCOME To AMERICA mess
  • Quick&DeadQuick&Dead Member Posts: 1,466 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    The United States Congress has done NOTHING about illegal aliens entering the USA and sucking off the government teat in tens of decades.

To believe they will do anything now, is totally foolish.

Stock up on ammo and lock & load...there will be blood.
    The government has no rights. Only the people have rights which empowers the government.
    We have enough gun laws, what we need is IDIOT control.
    Blood makes you related. Loyalty makes you family.

I thought getting old would take longer. :shock:
  • serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Quick&Dead wrote:
    The United States Congress has done NOTHING about illegal aliens entering the USA and sucking off the government teat in tens of decades.

To believe they will do anything now, is totally foolish.

Stock up on ammo and lock & load...there will be blood.

More like the apocalypse of the Four Horsemen in Revelation is starting and manifesting now.

serf
  • mnrivrat48mnrivrat48 Member Posts: 1,711 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    To the Democratic party leaders in Washington DC, an illegal voter who will vote democratic is worth much more than a Republican citizen. They care only about staying in power no matter what it takes and no matter what it costs. They have allegiance to their power base and not to the USA or its citizens. That's as simple and plain as I can put it. They will do anything to be in charge - period.
    edited November -1
    look close at the vids of these unfortunates marching to our border...ALL have clean clothes and nice shoes ???????..with messico providing transport from their southern border to our southern border...messico SHOULD be penalized for dumping em here
  • Quick&DeadQuick&Dead Member Posts: 1,466 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    spasmcreek wrote:
    look close at the vids of these unfortunates marching to our border...ALL have clean clothes and nice shoes ???????..with messico providing transport from their southern border to our southern border...messico SHOULD be penalized for dumping em here

So how do they walk from South America, thru Central America, across Mexico with only what they can carry and still look like they just walked out of a 5 star hotel ...... looking freshly showered, shaved/hair done, clean clothes (even whites), and well fed, healthy people?

We are all being scammed! :cry:
    The government has no rights. Only the people have rights which empowers the government.
    We have enough gun laws, what we need is IDIOT control.
    Blood makes you related. Loyalty makes you family.

I thought getting old would take longer. :shock: