In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

That Didn't Take Long At All !

mnrivrat48mnrivrat48 Member Posts: 1,711 ✭✭
edited April 2019 in Politics
I was reading a news blurb about how the Democraps were going to sopena the AG to get him to release the entire Mueller document. Below this news short was a place to make comment. A lot of negative comments being made about Pelosi. In order to make a comment it asks you for a network. Not being the brightest bulb I have never really known quite what that meant and never commented before.
So I thought perhaps they meant something like Google, or Facebook, or perhaps Twitter. I had not joined any of those so off I went to sign up on one and decided it would be Twitter since that's where Trump usually posts. It took me several tries (6 or 7), but I finally managed to sign up for Twitter.

I then went back to that News Short and posted the following which in fact did post now. My post: " Nancy Pee - lousy ought to stand behind some of those farting cows until she inhales enough gas so that if someone lights a match it will send her head to the moon"
In less than 1/2 hour my Twitter account was locked ! :roll: :lol::lol:

Guess they must have a Democrat sensor .

Comments