In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Collusion just a cover-up

remingtonoaksremingtonoaks Member Posts: 26,251 ✭✭✭
edited April 2019 in Politics

Comments

• babunbabun Member Posts: 11,054 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'm so fed up with ALL of the congressmen and senators.

We need about 5000 Americans to stand outside the capitol buildings and as they come in,
    rip the lapel pins out, slap them on the head, kick them in the assss, and tell them to get back to the work we elected for.

:x
  • WearyTravelerWearyTraveler Member Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    babun wrote:

We need about 5000 Americans to stand outside the capitol buildings and as they come in,
    rip the lapel pins out, slap them on the head, kick them in the assss, and tell them to get back to the work we elected for.

Not only that - we need to get rid of all the "news" bloviators. Even Fox. None of them give a rat's * about this country. They're just on there to talk siht and rake in the money. I used to like listening to Fox but now I just watch reruns of Mom and The Office.
    ”People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
    - GEORGE ORWELL -
  • hillbillehillbille Member Posts: 14,169 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    babun wrote:

Not only that - we need to get rid of all the "news" bloviators. Even Fox. None of them give a rat's * about this country. They're just on there to talk siht and rake in the money. I used to like listening to Fox but now I just watch reruns of Mom and The Office.
    +100 used to listen all time, now it is just the same old news with millions of so called experts giving opinions on the same question, not much reporting done at all. they all want to be first with the so called story wether it is real or not thou I do give a slight edge to fox of truth, just sick and tired of the "we will be right back with the next so and so's opinion on this same question after each commercial for the next half hour"
  • mrmike08075mrmike08075 Member Posts: 10,998 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The problem is that the lib dem prog fem alt left so called media does not report news...

They take a brief parsed weighted out of context or biased statement most times from unknown or partisan sources and they preach their ideological opinion and agenda - they lecture - they spread propaganda...

24 hours a day seven days a week it's nothing but toxic anti trump rhetoric fueled by hate.

It never ceases and never lessens and is never corrected or retracted when proven wrong.

They make their money and it's big money from viewership and commercial ads - so they pander to one specific demographic to keep them watching.

They are hypocrites of the worst stripe - they pretend and purport to be media and reporters when they are in fact part and parcel of the DNC machine.

They were pandering boot licking sycophants when Barack was in office and they have been rabid fascist beasts since trump was elected.

Fox News only exists as a counterpoint to and a gag reflex from the biased mainstream media pablum spewed at us daily. Fox News would not exist and would die on the vine if not for the garbage aired on CNN and msnbc.

That does not mean Trump's hands are clean or that he is the Messiah.

Mike
  • serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I think it's a case of the pot calling the kettle black myself.There is so much nepotism with corruption up there In D.C. now that it's only a matter of time before there is an implosion and a huge reset where the whole systems fails under it's own weight.

serf

The illusion of freedom will continue as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will just take down the scenery, they will pull back the curtains, they will move the tables and chairs out of the way and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater.
    Frank Zappa
  • mjrfd99mjrfd99 Member Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Both sides are so full of s***.
    All they want is to stay in power to live like royalty on your dime.

Why the total hostility on Trump?
    He's not in the club/RICO gang
  • spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    it's still all musical chairs as they all circle around oblabber and klintons with players holding chairs out for them......