In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Warren calls for impeachment

remingtonoaksremingtonoaks Member Posts: 26,251 ✭✭✭
edited May 2019 in Politics
Warren doesn't think the outcome of the Mueller investigation should matter. She thinks just because liberals don't like Trump he should be impeached I guess

I guess the Witch Hunt will never stop until all the liberal politicians are in jail

https://www-nbcnews-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna996401?amp_js_v=a2&amp_gsa=1#referrer=https://www.google.com&amp_tf=From %1$s&ampshare=https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/impeachment-talk-among-democrats-heats-after-mueller-report-n996401

Comments

• spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    the democrap scumbags are racing each other to see who can squawk the loudest...while former saints like bill, hilde, and oblabber keep sermonizing from the mount...they deserve equal time
  • sxsnufsxsnuf Member Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    And that's right where she should be! Maybe sharing a cell with hildabeast? I don't need to see the video. :shock:
    Arrivederci gigi
  • bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    How about sitting around smoking a peace pipe with her tribe and coming up with a solution to her insanity.
  • chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,715 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Who really gives a crap what a pathological liar like Warren thinks.
    I can remember when NBC would never report crap like that, but then again the media has evolved into a hate filled anti opposition PAC under total control of the DEMOCRAT party. Their purpose is propaganda and to bully people into accepting partisan DEMOCRAT ideology.
  • mjrfd99mjrfd99 Member Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Shillary will be along to cry about the new demoncrap word of the day.......

Obstruction.

The lsm/dnc maggots must have worn the word out in the last couple days
  • wpageabcwpageabc Member Posts: 8,760 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Pocahantas is a loony her opinion means nothing. Evidently her time in the tribal school at the reservation took reading as unimportant. The report as read by everyone except Ms Warren clearly excludes Mr Trump.

The cannon is now pointed at the Clintons, Obama and company for thier criminal parts in the Spygate hoax on the American people. Ms Warren has not gotten the memo that the charade is over.
    "What is truth?'
  • Quick&DeadQuick&Dead Member Posts: 1,466 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    bpost wrote:
    How about sitting around smoking a peace pipe with her tribe and coming up with a solution to her insanity.

:lol::lol::lol:
    The government has no rights. Only the people have rights which empowers the government.
    We have enough gun laws, what we need is IDIOT control.
    Blood makes you related. Loyalty makes you family.

I thought getting old would take longer. :shock:
    edited November -1
    lie-a-watha sendum up smoke signals.....they say "believe my chit"......tonto, indians to east and west of us ...indians to the north and south of us...what we do tonto ??????.....what u mean we, white man ??? and tonto is spanish for stupid ???
  • mag00mag00 Member Posts: 4,719 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    She's still bitter about Trump outing her and her fake * status. Just like McCain... Trump not calling him a "hero".

I really think the sane democrats, however few there are, will not support her. They are aware of what goes around comes around and most are dirty. Once the locust finish your crops, they move on down the road to the next.

I sure hope DJT grows a pair and goes after them sooner than later.
    edited November -1
    Barzillia wrote:
    mjrfd99 wrote:

Obstruction.

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2019/04/watch-fox-news-legal-analyst-napolitano-trump-obstruction-of-justice.html

LOL Told ya so.

ag4uww0.jpg
    edited November -1
    mjrfd99 wrote:
    Barzillia wrote:
    mjrfd99 wrote:

Obstruction.

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2019/04/watch-fox-news-legal-analyst-napolitano-trump-obstruction-of-justice.html

LOL Told ya so.

ag4uww0.jpg

More and more everyday. STOP their insanity
  • wifetrainedwifetrained Member Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Were we expecting something else from the village idiot?
    edited November -1
    our fake * is just riding the rails, pulling a train of give-a-way tales...but few are listening to how they will fare, just getting in a line to get their share.....a poor taxpayer wonders why his savings wither and die, while all the elected throw it up into the blue sky....it's easy to vote by makng an X, when all the rest have to cover the checks
  • mogley98mogley98 Member Posts: 18,297 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Trump's "obstruction" crimes are so far removed from the real crime Congress is perpetrating on America, the reality is America is mesmerized by the BS media coverage when the media should be screaming about real issues facing America instead of trying to pretend they don't exist.
    Why don't we go to school and work on the weekends and take the week off!