In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Illegal Aliens KILLING and seriously injuring United States Citizens.

droptopdroptop Member Posts: 8,367 ✭✭
edited September 2019 in Politics
Starting this thread because these killings happen all the time and are more politics than general discussion topic. Feel free to add a new post.

Happened while they were asleep in their beds, one got lucky.
Huazo-Jardinez, according to police, was driving drunk when he crashed into the Pacheco?s home. The family of four was asleep. The crash left both Jose Pacheco and his wife, Anna Pacheco, dead, along with their daughter Angel Pacheco-Espinoza. The only surviving family member, their 11-year-old daughter, remains in the hospital following multiple surgeries, according to the Daily Mail.
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/05/08/illegal-alien-accused-of-killing-couple-their-ten-year-old-daughter-in-crash/?

illegal_alien_murders_family.JPG
The 10 old girl won't be grieved by her mother and father "forever" but this could have happened to any of us when we were 10 years old. Horrible and senseless killings. Thank you DIMS.

There have been scores of deaths and life threatening injuries attributed to illegal aliens and not all are caused by Mexican / Latin american illegals but the majority entered illegally through the U.S. southern border with Mexico.

Comments

• spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    i believe ANY ILLEGAL inside AMERICA that causes the death of an AMERICAN citizen by a deliberate, negligent, or criminal act should be executed immediately.....
  • droptopdroptop Member Posts: 8,367 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    spasmcreek wrote:
    i believe ANY ILLEGAL inside AMERICA that causes the death of an AMERICAN citizen by a deliberate, negligent, or criminal act should be executed immediately.....
    Not so sure it'd stop crimes by illegal aliens but there would certainly be less alien criminals. Some judge would legislate from the bench although personally I don't see a problem executing illegal aliens who commit a crime in the U.S. punishable by "death" or a "life sentence" should be an exception for illegal aliens life sentence = death.
    edited November -1
    Another "Sanctuary City" illegal alien who may or not be punished.
    illegal_alien_murder_01.JPG
    On March 10, a man identified as Carranza was arrested for possession of methamphetamine and was taken in by San Jose police for processing, and a DNA sample was obtained.

Because DNA results from Larson?s case had not come back yet, the connection was not made and Carranza was released.

Garcia said when the results finally came in on Monday, police tracked down and arrested Carranza, who was on probation at the time of the murder.

Police located Larson?s phone and e-reader in the suspect?s possession.

?The suspect, Carlos Eduardo Arevalo Carranza , stalked this San Jose neighborhood and his victim. He is a San Jose transient ? and is a self-admitant gang member.?
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/illegal-immigrant-with-criminal-history-arrested-in-california-womans-murder
  • chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    droptop wrote:
    Starting this thread because these killings happen all the time and are more politics than general discussion topic. Feel free to add a new post.

Happened while they were asleep in their beds, one got lucky.
    Huazo-Jardinez, according to police, was driving drunk when he crashed into the Pacheco?s home. The family of four was asleep. The crash left both Jose Pacheco and his wife, Anna Pacheco, dead, along with their daughter Angel Pacheco-Espinoza. The only surviving family member, their 11-year-old daughter, remains in the hospital following multiple surgeries, according to the Daily Mail.
    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/05/08/illegal-alien-accused-of-killing-couple-their-ten-year-old-daughter-in-crash/?

illegal_alien_murders_family.JPG
    The 10 old girl won't be grieved by her mother and father "forever" but this could have happened to any of us when we were 10 years old. Horrible and senseless killings. Thank you DIMS.

There have been scores of deaths and life threatening injuries attributed to illegal aliens and not all are caused by Mexican / Latin american illegals but the majority entered illegally through the U.S. southern border with Mexico.

You are spot on correct about the subject being political because DEMOCRATs wants to bring tens of thousands of these predators into the country with their open borders ideology, lavish them with entitlements paid by you the taxpayer, protect them in sanctuary cities, and play catch and release.

But these predators should have no fear, DEMOCRATs are working hard to take away Second Amendment rights from all law abiding citizens.
    edited November -1
    info i found stated that in 2018 there were 68 USA CITIZEN deaths from "mass" shootings and 2000 USA CITIZEN deaths caused by illegals.... ??????
    edited November -1
    spasmcreek wrote:
    info i found stated that in 2018 there were 68 USA CITIZEN deaths from "mass" shootings and 2000 USA CITIZEN deaths caused by illegals.... ??????
    Haven't checked numbers (official?) but this guy got his ONE plus 11 more. There shouldn't be more than a dozen murders by illegal aliens in the U.S. and this guy got 12 :( :x . Killing elderly women must make it easier to rack up your total.

https://www.breitbart.com/news/alleged-serial-killer-charged-in-deaths-of-11-elderly-women/

illegal_kenyan_murders_elderly.jpg
  • wpageabcwpageabc Member Posts: 8,760 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    How is it possible in the information age that the Dems could possible get away with pushing the alien agenda and still be supported by thier constituents?

When these illegals kill and maim they simply go back to the sh$tholes they came from and escape any form of US justice.
    "What is truth?'
  • Quick&DeadQuick&Dead Member Posts: 1,466 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yes, illegal aliens are bad.........but then the U.S. law says it's legal to kill via abortions up to and right after birth.

What kinds of example is that?

:o
    The government has no rights. Only the people have rights which empowers the government.
    We have enough gun laws, what we need is IDIOT control.
    Blood makes you related. Loyalty makes you family.

I thought getting old would take longer. :shock:
    edited November -1
    This is not the correct topic to post this illegal alien crime but it's close if you consider your dog a citizen of the UNITED STATES.
    Illegal Alien Convicted of Raping Dog to Death Released by Sanctuary State
    illegal_alien_murder_rape_dog01.JPG
    As Breitbart News reported, illegal alien Fidel Lopez, 52-years-old, was convicted last month and sentenced to 60 days in prison after raping his girlfriend?s small Lhasa Apso which led to the dog?s death. The judge in the case said he would have given the illegal alien more prison time but that 60 days is the maximum sentence allowed in Oregon.
    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/05/19/illegal-alien-convicted-raping-dog-death-released-sanctuary-state/?
    So why is it judges seem to be capable of making any ruling necessary when it comes to thwarting TRUMP and yet judge just can't sentence a man to more than 60 days for raping a Lhasa Apso to death.?

20 years ago did anyone even remotely believe what we'd see occurring EVERYDAY in the United States? Then imagine the perpetrators are in the U.S. illegally and being given Sanctuary and released back onto the streets. This is some kind of sick.
    edited November -1
    should have circumcized everything down to his Ahole......sik buzzard
    edited November -1
    Illegal Alien kills a Grannie.
    An illegal alien from Mexico has been arrested and charged with murdering a beloved 75-year-old grandmother in Houston, Texas.

Marco Cobos, 19-years-old, is an illegal alien from Mexico, a law enforcement official confirmed to Breitbart News. On May 19, Cobos allegedly stabbed 75-year-old Etta Nugent 13 times in her home for 40 minutes to an hour as she begged for her life, according to prosecutors.
    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/05/24/illegal-alien-accused-of-stabbing-beloved-grandmother-to-death/
    377438_a80f5d5eac8885c9e30d6f3026d1d1ae.jpg
    edited November -1
    He was told but obviously didn't listen.

Dogs and now an 11 year old child. Anyone see a potential culture clash?
    According to the 11-year-old, Cobo-Perez got her pregnant when she skipped class to have sex with him in his car. The alleged statutory rape came after the girl?s mother had warned the illegal alien to stay away from her daughter because she says she found a hickey on the girl?s neck. https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/05/24/illegal-alien-accused-of-raping-impregnating-11-year-old-girl/?
    NOTE: All warnings should be in a multicultural language?
    Ah Ha !! a Hickey on an 11 year old girl indicates something is amiss.

Bet the perp says he thought she was 13 and he had just converted to the Muslim religion.
    377438_f7ea710abad5b21797daef8571df6b6e.jpg
  • mag00mag00 Member Posts: 4,719 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    If a child can choose their "gender" at 5 or 6 years old, why shouldn't an 11 year old be able to get married? I'll tell you why, because they are CHILDREN and are supposed to be taught and protected by the parents and adults.

The looney left does not see this.
    edited November -1
    no culture clash ....real AMERICANS are being forced to accept this.....
  • wpageabcwpageabc Member Posts: 8,760 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Media is complicent with democrats in supressing the truth, these illegals are a real and present danger to our national security...

How many women and children must be raped and murderd befor we stop the flow of this alien filth?
    "What is truth?'
  • mjrfd99mjrfd99 Member Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    wpageabc wrote:
    Media is complicent with democrats in supressing the truth, these illegals are a real and present danger to our national security...

How many women and children must be raped and murderd befor we stop the flow of this alien filth?

It's all about demoncraps seizing the control of the country, YOU and I also.
    Eradicate the traitors by any LEGAL means.

Unless ya get a terminal disease ;)
    edited November -1
    Not murder by firearm, murder by vehicle. According to prosecutors, Lima Vargas was driving with a blood-alcohol level of .10 percent when he hit and killed Logan and Jessica Wilson. The Wilsons were riding the couple?s motorcycle when the drunk illegal alien ran over them and they were wedged under the illegal alien?s pickup truck, The couple leave behind their three young children. OH, this was in the sanctuary city of Marion County, Oregon.
    In interviews with the Statesman Journal last month, the family expressed their dissatisfaction with the sentencing of Lima Vargas: Family members of the victims said the fact that De La Lima-Vargas would be housed and fed by the government and allowed to see his family while incarcerated felt like a ?slap in the face.?
    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/06/02/illegal-aliens-get-minimum-sentences-killing-couple-raping-12-year-old/
    377438_c01637b2577676dc9c289b9c6862fd23.jpg
  • nmyersnmyers Member Posts: 16,875 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    From wboc.com:

"05/28/2008 3:07 PM ET

ELLICOTT CITY, Md. (AP)- An illegal immigrant has pleaded guilty in the drunken-driving deaths of a Marine and his date in a Thanksgiving 2006 car crash near Columbia, Md.

A spokesman for Howard County prosecutors, Wayne Kirwan, says 27-year-old Eduardo Morales-Soriano pleaded guilty Wednesday to two counts of negligent manslaughter. Morales-Soriano was ordered to serve 10 years in prison as part of a 20-year suspended sentence, and he will be turned over to federal immigration authorities after completing the prison time.

Authorities say Morales-Soriano had a blood alcohol level at the time of the crash that was four times the legal limit. The collision at the intersection of Routes 175 and 108 killed 21-year-old Marine Corporal Brian Mathews and 24-year-old Jennifer Bower."

These killings have going on for many years. But, we have no reliable statistics on a nationwide basis. When I am elected president, I will order the CDC & NHTSA to record "deaths by illegal aliens". That would be a first step towards social change.

Neal
    edited November -1
    Another MURDER by Vehicle. Illegal alien left the scene of the accident. Sentenced to 4 years. I'd probably get 10, especially fleeing the scene.OH,, drugs and alcohol were involved probably got a reduced sentence because he was able to run away while "stoned" (extra points off).

A sleazebag who should not have been here,,, this should NOT have happened.
    According to prosecutors, Lala hit Pinkston, who was riding his motorcycle, on June 29, 2018. Following the accident, Pinkston was taken to a nearby hospital where he died.

After the deadly crash, though, prosecutors said the illegal alien drove off from the scene and was eventually confronted by a witness down the road. That?s when Lala, prosecutors said, ran into a nearby apartment building to hide.

Following Pinkston?s death, his family set up a GoFundMe account to raise money in his honor.

?Not only was he a great brother, he was a wonderful father, son, friend, cousin, and the second oldest out of four of us,? Pinkston?s brother wrote. ?He loved to ride. His smile could light up a room full of darkness and his jokes made you laugh. His hugs were pure and he laughed with joy. You could tell him anything and he wouldn?t judge you for it.?
    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/06/28/illegal-alien-gets-four-years-in-prison-for-killing-connecticut-man/
    377438_337734dac857a2cb1207df93a25cf8e1.jpg
    edited November -1
    His "mental disability" wasn't a deterrent for Apolinar Altamirano being able to enter illegal into the U.S. plus Apolinar was smart enough to be a member of the Sinaloa Cartel,, HOWEVER a Judge has ruled he is NOT ELIGIBLE for the Death penalty because he is Intellectually Disabled.

PLUS
    Last year, Kemp ruled that prosecutors in the case would not be allowed to mention that Altamirano is an illegal alien who has been living in the U.S. for more than 20 years. At the time of the alleged murder, Altamirano had been out of police custody on bond despite having orders to be deported from the U.S.

On January 22, 2015, Altamirano allegedly entered a QuickTrip convenience store in Mesa, Arizona, where Grant Ronnebeck worked as a store clerk and allegedly shot the young man to death after demanding a pack of cigarettes, Breitbart News reported at the time. Murdered for a pack of cigarettes.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/07/07/no-death-penalty-for-illegal-grant-ronnebeck/

His reward, kill a U.S. citizen and get free room and board for who knows how many years. SUCKS big time.377438_3cdc3dcf9a2c3e7f629122726b9a3f0d.jpg
    edited November -1
    this illegal SOB was intellectually capable of joining a gang, obtaining a pistol, and capable of using it to kill a young AMERICAN...WHY THE F is he NOT capable of recieving a death sentence and execution ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? our FNG justice system luvs these scum
    edited November -1
    and how much cost is our GOVT going to saddle its citizens with in dollars , deaths, injured and maimed and the downgrading of our societys' improvements before they get the fact that these primitives have NO intention of living in and functioning as enlightened citizens ???????????????
  • nmyersnmyers Member Posts: 16,875 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    edited November -1
    There has got to be THOUSANDS of instances of ILLEGAL ALIENS killing and/or seriously injuring U.S. citizens per year. It would be a full time job to post them all and then there would be more everyday. If the families could sue and collect from their congressman this would not only be stopped but MONITORED on a daily basis.
    illegal_alien_murder_08.JPG,
    police said the illegal alien over-corrected his vehicle when he swerved into Buchanan?s lane, hitting and killing him. The illegal alien, records obtained by Denver ABC 7 show, was driving without a license and had a prior criminal record. Despite this, Valiente was not arrested on the scene of the accident and locals fear he could flee the country before charges are brought against him.
    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/08/08/criminal-illegal-alien-accused-of-killing-colorado-father-of-five

Flee,, that's a joke, just like the terminator "He'll be back". I''d be in jail and posting a big bond to get out.
    WT* is going on in this country? When did our elected officials decide to ignore their constituents in favor of illegal aliens? :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
  • mag00mag00 Member Posts: 4,719 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    An illegal immigrant who was deported six times could get the death penalty if he's convicted in the vicious murders of three men who were beaten with a baseball bat, officials said Wednesday.

Ramon Escobar, a 47-year-old El Salvadoran national, was arrested Monday in Santa Monica after allegedly attacking a homeless man. Escobar was charged with three counts of murder, five counts of attempted murder and four counts of second-degree robbery, the Los Angeles County District Attorney?s Office announced.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/illegal-immigrant-charged-in-string-of-california-murders-may-face-death-penalty-officials-say
    ca-ramon-escobar.jpg
  • Okie743Okie743 Member Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I did not read all of the previous posts but this is going to get worse (even aliens from outer space) as more medical and recreational drugs are legalized, I suspect. ;)
    edited November -1
    In May 2018, a month before Vargas was murdered, Esquivel-Garcia was again put into ICE custody and local police custody but was able to post bond and be released back into the U.S. with only the promise that he would self-deport.

Didn't DEPORT HIMSELF (who would believe he would?) but weeks later killed and set of fire a 20 years old STUDENT from San Antonio Texas.
    I didn?t get to see my son, hold his hand, and touch his face one last time. I said my final good bye looking at a casket through glass as he was cremated. I can no longer have silence in my house; I can no longer sit in peace with my thoughts because those questions surrounding Jared?s death consume me. I struggle grieving over the loss of a child while trying to be the supportive, involved and uplifting mom I have to be for my other two children, his twin brother and younger sister. ?Flyin? high on them positive vibes? was his motto and that summed up how he lived his life. I no longer get to hear those words spoken from Jared?s mouth. I have to now look at those words written on his urn in remembrance. I miss my son. I miss my Jared.
    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/08/14/illegal-alien-freed-twice-into-u-s-convicted-of-murdering-20-year-old-jared-vargas/?
    illegal_alien_murder_09.JPG
  • mnrivrat48mnrivrat48 Member Posts: 1,711 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Two illegals just got arrested in MA for raping a 11 year old a number of times over a period of time.
    edited November -1
    Illegal Alien Convicted of Stabbing 3-Year-Old Girl to Death on Halloween (2016).
    A law enforcement official confirmed to Breitbart News that Utuy had been living in California ? a sanctuary state that shields illegal aliens from deportation ? as an illegal alien and went by aliases such as Jaun Perez and Ricardo Renoj.
    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/09/06/illegal-alien-convicted-of-stabbing-3-year-old-girl-to-death-on-halloween/

The following pictures show the MEXICAN MURDER and his victim. Can you guess who murdered who?

3_year_old_murdered.JPG

Love to see some post about not voting for Trump on this board. So go ahead a vote for those guilty of condoing sanctuary cities and causing the innocent to die.
    edited November -1
    will we hear any TRUTHFUL crime reports out of theses so called "sanctuary" cities and states ???