In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Face Surveillance in the United States

serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
edited June 2019 in Politics
This is already mainstream In China and I suppose The USA authorities will use it sparingly at first for hard time criminals and terrorist but if conditions change and more disgruntle Americans become frustrated then it could change.

In Red China, you can be fined for minor infractions and have the money removed from your account in minutes and they have a wall of Shame for jaywalking already! All borders crossings and Airports, and other public transportation will be used silently here in The USA.

If you have nothing to hide from big brother then why worry right?? Welcome to the NWO & make sure you smile and look content now folks!

serf

https://www.americaunderwatch.com/

This is a reality made possible by real-time face surveillance. Thanks to face recognition technology, authorities are able to conduct biometric surveillance?pick you out from a crowd, identify you, trace your movements across a city with the network of cameras capturing your face?all completely in secret. No longer is video surveillance limited to recording what happens; it may now identify who is where, doing what, at any point in time.

It?s tempting to think that it is a remote, future concern for the United States. But for the millions of people living in Detroit and Chicago, face surveillance may be an imminent reality. Detroit's million-dollar system affords police the ability to scan live video from cameras located at businesses, health clinics, schools, and apartment buildings. Chicago police insist that they do not use face surveillance, but the city nonetheless has paid to acquire and maintain the capability for years.

Comments

• MobuckMobuck Member Posts: 13,733 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I got videoed yesterday while visiting a little town's city hall. Interesting location for the camera, too. They had a "post it board" with all sorts of information but it seemed too high up the wall for easy reading. As I looked higher, there was the tiny surveillance camera sniping pics of people looking up at the board. Doing a casual recon of the room, I located 3 more cameras in the 10' x 10' lobby of the building. Geez, what sort of activities are they expecting?
  • spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Dragons Eye comes to America.....if is for your own safety ya know
  • serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    This is proof of The NWO forming into a world government of control.The Elites may have squabbles over money (Huawei G-5 microwave technology ) and who has the ultimate control of the common people with their total awareness technologies.

You see all Major governments like The USA,Red China,Britain Russia, India etc... all have it operational now to instill their particular flavor of coercion under their so call constitutions. Ultimately The Illuminati will control the world soon enough when they can tie it all in under their control,Just like the way money and lobbyist can buy and payoff all the politicians now to make their dreams come true, total all-encompassing rules of laws for all the world with The United Nations and all of it's mandates by establishing so called rights committees to privacy which is a wolf in a sheep's skin. Believe it or not, one day It will be complete control with their rules not yours or even a nation.

serf

https://www.ohchr.org/EN/Issues/Privacy/SR/Pages/SRPrivacyIndex.aspx

The Special Rapporteur is mandated by Human Rights Council Resolution 28/16:

(a ) To gather relevant information, including on international and national frameworks, national practices and experience, to study trends, developments and challenges in relation to the right to privacy and to make recommendations to ensure its promotion and protection, including in connection with the challenges arising from new technologies;

(b ) To seek, receive and respond to information, while avoiding duplication, from States, the United Nations and its agencies, programmes and funds, regional human rights mechanisms, national human rights institutions, civil society organizations, the private sector, including business enterprises, and any other relevant stakeholders or parties;

(c ) To identify possible obstacles to the promotion and protection of the right to privacy, to identify, exchange and promote principles and best practices at the national, regional and international levels, and to submit proposals and recommendations to the Human Rights Council in that regard, including with a view to particular challenges arising in the digital age;

(d ) To participate in and contribute to relevant international conferences and events with the aim of promoting a systematic and coherent approach on issues pertaining to the mandate;

(e) To raise awareness concerning the importance of promoting and protecting the right to privacy, including with a view to particular challenges arising in the digital age, as well as concerning the importance of providing individuals whose right to privacy has been violated with access to effective remedy, consistent with international human rights obligations;

(f) To integrate a gender perspective throughout the work of the mandate;

(g) To report on alleged violations, wherever they may occur, of the right to privacy, as set out in article 12 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and article 17 of the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights, including in connection with the challenges arising from new technologies, and to draw the attention of the Council and the United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights to situations of particularly serious concern;

(h) To submit an annual report to the Human Rights Council and to the General Assembly, starting at the thirty-first session and the seventy-first session respectively.
  • mac10mac10 Member Posts: 2,539 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    i like to wear stocking mask when i am out, see thru and makes my mug look better :twisted:
  • mag00mag00 Member Posts: 4,719 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Just don't suggest RFID tagging the illegals/assylum seekers.
  • bustedkneebustedknee Member Posts: 2,002 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    mac10 wrote:
    i like to wear stocking mask when i am out, see thru and makes my mug look better :twisted:

In most places its not legal to wear a mask ... unless you are mooselimb.
    I can't believe they misspelled "Pork and Beans!"
  • mnrivrat48mnrivrat48 Member Posts: 1,711 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Wear a Maxine Waters mask. It will destroy the system. Pelosi mask works almost as well.
  • mag00mag00 Member Posts: 4,719 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    mnrivrat48 wrote:
    Wear a Maxine Waters mask. It will destroy the system. Pelosi mask works almost as well.
    Wear a Trump mask and Maga hat and trigger them all LOL.