In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

The case to impeach President Trump

Quick&DeadQuick&Dead Member Posts: 1,466 ✭✭
edited May 2019 in Politics
What is wrong with the Democrats?

They have pushed to get rid of Trump since almost before he won the election for POTUS.

The Dems have gone all out to demean and discredit Trump since he won the election and beat their beloved Hillary.

First is it was the Russia collusion thing over and over and over until finally there was the Mueller investigation that would prove the Dems case.

The Mueller investigation uncovered ZERO Russian collusion, ZERO mis-deeds and ZERO wrong doing by Trump.

The fake Russia collusion story the Dems put out there failed for the Dems.

The Muller investigation failed for the Dems as no evidence of wrongdoing was uncovered.

Now the Dems are locked on the impeachment program which has been going on for some time.

They have been trying to destroy Trump (and America in doing so) on fake and false allegations.

They cannot tolerate their beloved HIllary lost to a non-politician...with more smarts than 99% of the politicians in D.C.

So with their continuous stabbing Trump, they are attempting to destroy his by a thousand cuts and the adage that tell a lie often enough, and the people will believe it.

I don't think they realize, you can fool some of the people most of the time but you cannot fool all the people all the time.

IMO the Dems are killing themselves and will go down in flames.

The government has no rights. Only the people have rights which empowers the government.
We have enough gun laws, what we need is IDIOT control.
Blood makes you related. Loyalty makes you family.

I thought getting old would take longer. :shock:

Comments

• droptopdroptop Member Posts: 8,367 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Trump's now accused of a coverup. What kind, when and what for does not matter.
  • Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,458 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    There will be a cadre of people that will support anyone but Trump because they have bought into the notion that he is a corrupt tyrant who hates anyone who doesn't look like he does.

The democrats will feed this group with anything and everything they can to try to make the charge seem legitimate.

Subpoenas for his tax returns and financial records as oversight when there is no specific charge being leveled is an abuse of power and is nothing but a means to find something to use to publicly embarrass him.

The charge that he is a divisive President is true only because he very presence in the White House has resulted in the left creating division where ever they can.

No reasonable person will think that Trump is a perfect person, and most of us would have a hard time saying he is a good person. He is, however, our President, and he seems to be trying to do what he thinks is best for the country. I tend to disagree with some of the things he has done, but I cannot attribute his actions to an agenda that is either self-enriching or self-serving.

While I tend to agree that the actions of the left will turn more people away than they will bring in, Electoral politics only requires them to bring in enough to swing a state or two. With the margins of the 2016 election, there are a couple that do not require too many votes to either change or simply be suppressed by the constant barrage of personal attacks.
    Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele
  • wpageabcwpageabc Member Posts: 8,760 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Desparate democrats doing anything to start something as a diversion.

So when the hammer of truth falls. Thier followers will not see the difference between the many lies and the one truth.
    "What is truth?'
  • mac10mac10 Member Posts: 2,539 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    well if and when they take over and start the destruction of america the people will finally see the light :evil:
  • mag00mag00 Member Posts: 4,719 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    How do you see the light when chained in the basement?
  • mac10mac10 Member Posts: 2,539 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    i will rally the one man army and fight for the right :twisted: