In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Western wisdom

BobJudyBobJudy Member Posts: 6,445 ✭✭✭✭
edited June 2019 in Politics
Found this on Another site:

Wyoming ranchers summary of the Mueller report -

While we recognize the subject did not actually steal any horses, he is obviously guilty of trying to resist being hung for it. Bob

Comments

• Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,460 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Or,

I asked a subordinate to look into firing someone.

He said no.

Was anyone fired?
    Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele
  • BobJudyBobJudy Member Posts: 6,445 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Context is everything. When the president stands up on national TV and says the Russians should find Hillarys' e-mails is that conspiracy, or was it a poor joke? When your all of your opponents employees destroy their phones and wipe their hard drives - is that a conspiracy? Business people barnstorm ideas all of the time, but how many of those ideas get implemented? Bob
    edited November -1
    What is it that we have now? I don't know as the country has devolved so far into partisan politics that nothing I see on any news source has any credibility. I have read as much of the report as possible and have tried to look at it as objectively as possible. Were mistakes made by the Trump team-yes. Were they as serious as half of the country thinks- no. At the moment I think that the house majority is out for revenge and political gain no matter what damage it does to the country. This nation has survived many worse things and I hope it will survive this as well. Bob
    edited November -1
    Barzillia wrote:
    What "mistakes" were made by Trump, as well as his team ?

Well lets see - A rookie political machine that is to stupid to not meet with the Russians. Whether or not anything inappropriate occurred it still looks bad. Making comments about firing people like Mueller. Whether you do it or not ain't the point, it still looks bad. That was Trumps biggest problem, If you are innocent sit back, shut up and let it run its course. He doesn't realize that he doesn't have to be front and center in the media every day. Bob
  • Quick&DeadQuick&Dead Member Posts: 1,466 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    It is all politics.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first."
    Ronald Reagan
    The government has no rights. Only the people have rights which empowers the government.
    We have enough gun laws, what we need is IDIOT control.
    Blood makes you related. Loyalty makes you family.

I thought getting old would take longer. :shock:
  • Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,460 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    BobJudy wrote:
    Context is everything. When the president stands up on national TV and says the Russians should find Hillarys' e-mails is that conspiracy, or was it a poor joke? When your all of your opponents employees destroy their phones and wipe their hard drives - is that a conspiracy? Business people barnstorm ideas all of the time, but how many of those ideas get implemented? Bob

It was actually a fairly good joke given the context and timing of the rally.

The fact that some folks speak like they want to convince people to take it seriously is the poor joke.
    Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele