In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Trump & tariffs on goods from Mexico

Quick&DeadQuick&Dead Member Posts: 1,466 ✭✭
edited June 2019 in Politics
Just a thought:

Should the tariffs be implemented, it will drive up the cost of tacos, re-fried beans, tortillas, and other Mexican food.

This higher cost means the illegals who embrace such dining fare will either pay more or ...............maybe we will get lucky and they will stay/return home where it's less expensive! :o

8-)

:D:D
The government has no rights. Only the people have rights which empowers the government.
We have enough gun laws, what we need is IDIOT control.
Blood makes you related. Loyalty makes you family.

I thought getting old would take longer. :shock:

Comments

• Options
    spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    i stood behind a mex woman getting groceries in our small town store...as i watched she had to choose between 4-5 welfare cards who she was that day...and they carried the groceries out to her cadillac esclade.... 100% true story....
  • Options
    Quick&DeadQuick&Dead Member Posts: 1,466 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Looks like Trump got a win on this one.

Probably not a perfect win but certainly a win that is far greater than any previous POTUS!

YEA TRUMP!
    The government has no rights. Only the people have rights which empowers the government.
    We have enough gun laws, what we need is IDIOT control.
    Blood makes you related. Loyalty makes you family.

I thought getting old would take longer. :shock: