In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

the NEW BUZZWORDS

spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
edited August 2019 in Politics
white nationalism and white supremcy ...the media has to develope and expand these ideas to blame the productive white base that built this country..our govt created the oppressed black, brown and muslim as "special" segments of society so engendering white guilt to keep feeding them unlimited dollars for just existing... this will fracture our society insuring those that promote this will garner enuff votes to enable their power structure to dominate....now i am white and i have worked since age 12 to now retire on a smaller funding with a beat up body that cannot do much ...and the ONE THING i do NOT enjoy is being taxed to the max to provide for those that will not make any effort or break into AMERICA and beat on the welfare door....we have media that create instead of report, we have teachers that indoctrinate instead of educate, and we have politicans that enable dependence instead of blessing self sufficiency.....and most of the rest of the world will get on their bandwagon to scoop up as much of our prosperity for themselves as possible.....listen to news content, watch the change in tv shows, the changed presentations of printed media.....i am NOT either of these latest labeling and i am NOT responsible for others failures

Comments