In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

FBI document warns conspiracy theories are a new domestic terrorism

serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
edited August 2019 in Politics
The fire is growing ! We all could be suspected for Terrorism now! No Free speech is coming!

serf

https://news.yahoo.com/fbi-documents-conspiracy-theories-terrorism-160000507.html

The document specifically mentions QAnon, a shadowy network that believes in a deep state conspiracy against President Trump, and Pizzagate, the theory that a pedophile ring including Clinton associates was being run out of the basement of a Washington, D.C., pizza restaurant (which didn?t actually have a basement).

FBI Director Christopher Wray faced criticism from Democrats who said the bureau was not focusing enough on white supremacist violence. ?The term ?white supremacist,? ?white nationalist? is not included in your statement to the committee when you talk about threats to America,? Sen. Richard Durbin, D-Ill., said. ?There is a reference to racism, which I think probably was meant to include that, but nothing more specific.?

Comments

• mac10mac10 Member Posts: 2,539 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I like conspiracys keep things a hopping :shock:
  • serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    mac10 wrote:
    I like conspiracys keep things a hopping :shock:

But we all know Pizza Gate & QAnon are just theories and conjectures that have no bearing on similar cases in the past with like Jeffrey Epstein underage sex slave girls And Convicted Washington madam Deborah Jeane Palfrey found dead after wishing to expose her little black book of johns with alleged 10,000 names of sex clients in Washington D.C of course.

serf
  • MobuckMobuck Member Posts: 13,733 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    "white supremacist violence."

They have no idea what that would really be like.