In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Everyone needs to see this

select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭
edited August 2019 in Politics
Over run, catch the free medical.. and guess who is paying for it?

https://www.facebook.com/numbersusa/videos/364495354222232/?t=117

Comments

• chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Cloward-Piven: Just one of many ways DEMOCRATS are destroying our country. DEMOCRATs are the enemy within.
  • spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    those years that the repubs controlled congress and they did NOTHING to STOP this invasion problem....SHAME
  • US Military GuyUS Military Guy Member Posts: 3,617 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    spasmcreek wrote:
    those years that the repubs controlled congress and they did NOTHING to STOP this invasion problem....SHAME

I received a phone call this morning. I don't normally answer my phone, but I am expecting some calls I will have to deal with.

Anyway, it started with a gentleman saying he would "be brief" and then identified himself as associated with the Republican party and had a few questions to ask.

I interrupted him and told him that I would also "be brief". Then I told him the Republicans had better do what they promised to do when I voted for them or they were going to be in trouble. Then I said "good bye" and hung up on him.

I tell them the same thing, when they send me surveys in the mail. I don't think they believe me.