What does 911 and the Notre Dame cathedral have in common

Exchange messages with other users about virtually any other topic of interest. Please - no Want Ads, For Sale Ads, auction site support questions, whining, or griping. Be nice.

Moderators: Spider7115, COLT, FrancF, nunn

select-fire

What does 911 and the Notre Dame cathedral have in common

Post by select-fire » Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:54 am

Rocky Raab

Re: What does 911 and the Notre Dame cathedral have in common

Post by Rocky Raab » Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:02 am

The smoke had not cleared at either one before the conspiracy nuts went full bore. (Including here)

GreatGuns

Post by GreatGuns » Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:49 am

Rocky Raab wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:02 am
The smoke had not cleared at either one before the conspiracy nuts went full bore. (Including here)
That sir, is an understatement! The same five members too. :roll:

Smitty500mag

Post by Smitty500mag » Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:26 am

Yeah that would be stupid to think there's a conspiracy when there's only been approx. 12 churches burned or damaged in some way in the past week in France. :roll:

https://en.gaudiumpress.org/content/102 ... vandalized

https://www.patheos.com/blogs/deaconsbe ... -one-week/

https://www.breitbart.com/faith/2019/03 ... -one-week/

Junkballer

Post by Junkballer » Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:34 am

Also it would be stupid to think France and Europe doesn't have a immigration problem from middle easterners :lol:

mag00

Post by mag00 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:10 pm

I'm curious as to what constitutes a conspiracy here?

Investigation requires you to look at all the suspects, how in hell is that a conspiracy.

I however do see alot of heads in the sand (or up the rear folks) posting their left wing agenda.

If you have a pet snake and it bites you and I tell you that is the nature of the snake, but you're to stupid to see the snake bite and dismiss it as a scratch... Seriously how is that a conspiracy? It's not a conspiracy to look at all the players.

But what is it when before anything is investigated that it is proclaimed not something?

Misses Rileys cow probably wasn't on the scaffold.

GreatGuns

Post by GreatGuns » Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:11 pm

Fortunately, there's no mystery about it. They know "where" and "how" it started, the "why" has also been identified as nothing bigger than an accident through negligence. ;)

Jim

spasmcreek

Post by spasmcreek » Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:17 pm

so who does NOT get to bid on the reconstruction ???????

Proceramic

Post by Proceramic » Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:41 pm

Nothing to see here,move along... :lol:

GreatGuns

Post by GreatGuns » Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:36 pm

Aw, look at the apparel, that's simply a cleric or clergy member, apparently making rounds. The Cathedral has closed circuit literally everywhere! May have even been the one that spotted the problem, or simply following up. Whomever posted the video on YouTube in a negative stance is likely related to one of our conspiracy theory folks here. :roll:

Jim

Rocky Raab

Post by Rocky Raab » Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:00 pm

When the official sources say, "We don't know yet" and some among us then say, "That proves they're hiding the truth!" that's proof that some people see a conspiracy in everything and anything.

My bet is that no matter what they find was the cause, some few here will doggedly claim they know the real story. And the one thing they'll not say is that it was an accident.

Proceramic

Post by Proceramic » Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:20 pm

GreatGuns wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:36 pm
Aw, look at the apparel, that's simply a cleric or clergy member, apparently making rounds. The Cathedral has closed circuit literally everywhere! May have even been the one that spotted the problem, or simply following up. Whomever posted the video on YouTube in a negative stance is likely related to one of our conspiracy theory folks here. :roll:

Jim
Could very well be! Although there was nobody supposed to be in the building as it was closed that day. Especially while fire trucks are battling the blaze in the background. Who knows though,all speculation right now.

select-fire

Post by select-fire » Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:21 pm

Only the onion could come up with this..

https://www.theonion.com/investigators- ... HcENYVZhHU

GreatGuns

Post by GreatGuns » Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:07 pm

When my son and I took the tour in 2015, I remember the guide stated that almost two dozen clerics and security are on site 24 hours a day, seven days a week. My son commented that the security looked identical to that used at the Louvre Museum. This is not some town church in the middle of nowhere with a single Barney Fife type guard. It's huge and can be seen from miles away at various locations throughout Paris. :o

I love the gargoyles! Not my photo work, I ripped it off. :?

Jim

serf

Post by serf » Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:50 pm

GreatGuns wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:07 pm
When my son and I took the tour in 2015, I remember the guide stated that almost two dozen clerics and security are on site 24 hours a day, seven days a week. My son commented that the security looked identical to that used at the Louvre Museum. This is not some town church in the middle of nowhere with a single Barney Fife type guard. It's huge and can be seen from miles away at various locations throughout Paris. :o

I love the gargoyles! Not my photo work, I ripped it off. :?

Jim
Gargoyles,just why did stonemasons use them for decorations for gutters? I wonder sometimes if Tomfoolery is at play. Even Disney got in on the act with their artwork with a movie! The secrets are at play no doubt!

serf

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/ct- ... story.html

The stone masons were at liberty to have such fun, Camille argues, because the gargoyles were placed on the physical margins of the cathedrals -- far from the interiors, which were meant to symbolize the kingdom of heaven here on Earth. Inside was sacred; outside was secular, even bawdy, with anal and phallic images nudging onto the walls of Christendom's great shrines.

There are no such "naughty gargoyles" at the University of Chicago, Camille says one morning, deadpanning that their absence is perfectly appropriate. As you know, he tells the class, "there's no sex here at the U. of C."

allen griggs

Post by allen griggs » Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:04 pm

"When the official sources say, "We don't know yet"

They didn't say that, unfortunately. They said it was not terrorism. While the fire was still burning.
This is a Politically Correct police investigation because they are not looking for arson.

GreatGuns

Post by GreatGuns » Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:13 pm

I find it ironic that a modern day school here in the US, let alone it's educators, believes they "have it all figured out" about designs applied to cathedrals, castles and many prominent, now ancient buildings. Very audacious of them in my opinion, if not confirmation bias at it's finest. :roll:

Jim

Proceramic

Post by Proceramic » Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:06 pm

To answer the question, "what does 9/11 and Notre Dame cathedral have in common"?

Never ask questions that conflict with the original narrative.

GreatGuns

Post by GreatGuns » Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:56 pm

Proceramic wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:06 pm
To answer the question, "what does 9/11 and Notre Dame cathedral have in common"?

Never ask questions that conflict with the original narrative.
I like that! ;)

Jim

serf

Post by serf » Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:18 pm

GreatGuns wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:13 pm
I find it ironic that a modern day school here in the US, let alone it's educators, believes they "have it all figured out" about designs applied to cathedrals, castles and many prominent, now ancient buildings. Very audacious of them in my opinion, if not confirmation bias at it's finest. :roll:

Jim
Yet all are speculative now who knows, Right Jim? :mrgreen: Perhaps Roslyn Chapel is the key. Kensington stone ring a bell?

serf