In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

How to

buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
How do you guys and gals post with the little pix or icon at the bottom each time ?? ben had the cubs thing gagirl Pucks and bucks????
Agai slow step by step for the computer Illliterate.[:I][:o)]

Comments

• bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    I belileve you paste the image into your profile under signature. I also believe that it needs to have the tags around it.  maybe posted from photobucket.  This is just a guess though.  I'll try it and see if it works. hummmm   If huntin' is a sport, then your lookin at an athlete- T-shirt  Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.
    edited November -1
    now? yep copy the line in photobucket and paste it in the signature of your profile  If huntin' is a sport, then your lookin at an athlete- T-shirt  Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.walkingblue.gif
  • buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    OOOOOOOOOOddddddddddddeeeeeeeeeeeeee Sweeet[:p][:p][:p][:p][:p][:p][:p][:p][:p][:p][:p][:p][:p][:p][:p][:p][:p][:p][:p][:p][:p][:p][:p][:p][:p][:p][:p][:p][:p][:p][:p][:p][:p][:p][:p][:p][:p][:p][:p][:p][:p][:p][:p][:p][:p][:p][:p][:p][:p][:p][:p][:p][:p][:p][:p][:p][:p][:p][:p][:p][:p][:p][:p][:p][:p][:p][:p][:p][:p][:p][:p][:p][:p][:p][:p][:p][:0] bang bang bang [;)]
    edited November -1
    ok lets see if it works[:o)] Hmmm have ta shrink that thanks.

Picture001.jpg AHHHHHH thats better thanks Bang how are ya making out with those gps units did ya get the instructions?? dont forget they are two way radios too. and did you get my message on the data cord I have??
    edited November -1
    I'm sloooooowwwly gettin' them figured out. Yep I got your message. There is a lot of readin to do in the instructions. And for the record I normally don't read instructions but I need to with these, my first gps I have no idea how to work them. BUT I WILL SOON[:D][:D][:D][:D].

If huntin' is a sport, then your lookin at an athlete- T-shirt

Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.
    edited November -1
    Do you want the data cord you download all the latest updates from the garmin site[?][?] what do ya have alshimers[:0]

Picture001.jpg
  • fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    Bang, my advice is to first learn to turn off the sound, and then you can study in the tree.

Ben

00tinybuck.gif
    edited November -1
    yes I have "oldtimers". Sure buckey if'n you don't mind.

Ben good idea.

If huntin' is a sport, then your lookin at an athlete- T-shirt

Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.
    edited November -1
    will Send when I get Back from vacation. Ifin youins dont mind you hillbillie[:D][:D][:D][;)] 3 More days on my way[:p]

Picture001.jpg