In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

I know one way to improve things

bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭

Find every singe non-US citizen protesting Israel and supporting HAMAS in the streets and campuses and deport them within 24 hours to their home country with a never to return tag in our system.

The universities are losing billions from their watered down useless response to these cretins calling for the extermination of Jews. The saddest part of this is groups of Jews (most non-practicing) that support the elimination of Israel.

The response from Harvard is about as useless as Joe Biden.

IRRC the term not allowed will be scrubbed from the address, you can correct it from there.

Comments

• Options
    waltermoewaltermoe Member Posts: 1,991 ✭✭✭✭

I agree if not a citizen they have no right to protest on are streets and should be deported.

College and universities will blow with the wind in the direction that favors them and their narrative and agenda. They are what has under mined the younger generation in filling them with this idea that they are owed a debt by the government and the American people. In other words they are told by embracing an interim dictatorship of a stateless and classless society with out private property will lead them to a better way of life. Or in a word, MARXISM.

• Options
    chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,829 ✭✭✭✭

I wouldn't go to or send any of my children to an Ivy league school. Further and if I had to hire, an Ivy League diploma would be a resume killer.

• Options
    RossoRacerRossoRacer Member Posts: 71 ✭✭✭

To be fair, I've heard that 95% of the citizens of modern Israel have no Hebrew blood. But of course that doesn't make irrational hatred of them right, any more than with anybody else.

• Options
    yoshmysteryoshmyster Member Posts: 21,162 ✭✭✭✭

First amendment.

But tag and start a jacket on them. If they're paid to protest find out by whom.

• Options
    austin20austin20 Member Posts: 35,058 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2023

I believe we should allow them to speak but as soon as their speech turns towards hate then the DOJ should charge them with a hate crime, speedy trial if found guilty deportation or prison...

• Options
    KenK/84BravoKenK/84Bravo Member Posts: 12,055 ✭✭✭✭

You can bet an individual in any other Country (as a Courtesy/Priveledge) in order to go to School/Higher Education, causing any sort of disruption/problem - would promptly be expelled. (As it should be the case here.)

Bye Felicia. Go Home. (Post haste.)

*Cry Me a River.