In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

China Is Assembling An Army Within The USA........

Horse Plains DrifterHorse Plains Drifter Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 39,438 ***** Forums Admin

Comments

• Options
    mike55mike55 Member Posts: 2,882 ✭✭✭✭

Just a matter of time. Dont worry tho, the ATF will make sure to kick down everyone's door that bought a "solvent trap" online. That will keep us safe! SMDH

• Options
    chris8X57chris8X57 Member Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭✭

There are conservative estimates that say more than 22,000 Chinese have crossed the southern border in the last three years.

• Options
    4205raymond4205raymond Member Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭✭

HPD, our voices seem to be a cry in the Wilderness. Not many seem to be listening. I have been saying for several years now that the Trojan Horse has arrived. We are being invaded. Please people, wake up, wake up. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ———————Ray

• Options
    MobuckMobuck Member Posts: 13,811 ✭✭✭✭

We've fought the 'chinks and dinks' before—just not on our turf.

• Options
    Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,638 ✭✭✭✭

And now you know who will enforce the gun bans and follow orders to takr them no ties to America or its people

So no guilt on hurting your family and neighbors

• Options
    4205raymond4205raymond Member Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭✭

Yep, behind most blades of grass on our turf there is an Expert Rifleman and they know this. A real problem for them. ——————-Ray

• Options
    yoshmysteryoshmyster Member Posts: 21,162 ✭✭✭✭

"Red Dawn" without having to fly in. I think the bad remake was about the Chinese but was made to change to North Korea to appease our overlords.

• Options
    MobuckMobuck Member Posts: 13,811 ✭✭✭✭

Hey the parachute drop would go much better in Mass, Cal, Co, and Ill due to their basically disarmed status than it would in 'FREE STATES' with an armed populace.

• Options

Mobuck - This Yellow Neck will be a hold out like an island in this sea of "blue". I got enough Vodka and top ramen for a long siege.

• Options

"The Purge" or more like "Civil War"?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDyQxtg0V2w

Being in middle of California I would be more of a target with MAGA gear. A 6'3" 240 pound Jappo wandering around I don't blend in well anywhere.