In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

World Class purchase GB

select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭
edited March 2019 in General Discussion
Went to gun show looking for one. Ruger discontinued the heavy barrel versions... quite a nice price right here on GB .

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/803707694

Comments

• Options
    montanajoemontanajoe Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 58,083 ******
    edited November -1
    He has more,just like it,if you wanna do gifts,,,
  • Options
    Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,629 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    nice rifle Joe
    let us know how it shoots
    now just drill out the bore smaller and machine the barrel face and crown and bolt face to -0 tolerances
    I have a fondness for the ruger 10-22 . before the AR market flood price drop and parts every where ,
    I was piddling with the 10-22 rifles and still do
    ' I gave both my sons one years ago and have several I have changed stock,s barrel, triggers, and so on still on the look out for them at basement prices to get the receiver to go with parts and stocks I have for projects . I have picked up a couple timney triggers and a factory heavy barrels and stocks to match .
    I have never really tried to any serious target shooting with any mostly just do it for the fun and plinking ( and my eyes are a long way from g good any more any way :(
    will add I am some what amazing a older complete metal trigger housings can bring 40 to 70.00 on the other auction site .
  • Options
    Ricci WrightRicci Wright Member Posts: 8,260 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    That?s a good price. I have owned a blue version for years and it shoots much better than it should. The triggers suck and I have a Kidd which are expensive but worth it if you want the best. Feed it good Ely subsonic ammo and if like mine it will surprise you. Nice rifle.
  • Options
    select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    That?s a good price. I have owned a blue version for years and it shoots much better than it should. The triggers suck and I have a Kidd which are expensive but worth it if you want the best. Feed it good Ely subsonic ammo and if like mine it will surprise you. Nice rifle.

I thought so.
  • Options
    wpageabcwpageabc Member Posts: 8,760 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thats a great gun for a great price.
    "What is truth?'