In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Mexican Cartels as Foreign Terrorist Organizations?

serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
edited March 2019 in General Discussion
This should be done Asap! I cannot understand why this has lingered for so Long! Oh wait Democrats wanting to cause more strife in central American to get more refugees and in turn get future votes! :roll:

serf

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/03/12/exclusive-president-donald-trump-were-thinking-very-seriously-about-designating-mexican-cartels-as-foreign-terrorist-organizations/

Mexico, unfortunately, has lost control of the cartels,? Trump said. ?They?ve totally lost control of the cartels. Mexico last year had 42,000 deaths ? murders ? 42,000. It?s considered one of the most unsafe countries in the world.?

?Now, I?m with them. I really like the new president. He?s a wonderful guy, but you know, 42,000 murders. A lot of it is drug-induced,? Trump continued.

Recalling his recent trips to the border in January and February, the president commented on how little media attention the horrors on the border receive, stating:

When I was down on the border in Rio Grande three weeks ago, they had 26 people killed right near where I was. And it was a gang fight, and they were buried on the site. That was right near the area that I was at. The papers don?t even write about it. You know, did you read about the 26 people killed? You don?t even read about it.

Comments