In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

This is wrong in so many ways

Quick&DeadQuick&Dead Member Posts: 1,466 ✭✭
edited April 2019 in General Discussion
This hard working, self supporting dairy farmer in Minnesota is losing his farm and having to leave the country.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-FPlEinLZY&feature=youtu.be

It's a damn shame a hard working family would have to sell their farm and leave when the government is bringing in all the ungrateful muslims and there are 10's of thousands of mexicans/south americans flooding in who will suck off the government teat for all they can. :evil:
The government has no rights. Only the people have rights which empowers the government.
We have enough gun laws, what we need is IDIOT control.
Blood makes you related. Loyalty makes you family.

I thought getting old would take longer. :shock:

Comments

• Options
    mogley98mogley98 Member Posts: 18,297 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Just need to get one of those Obama birth certificates and claim both boys were born here.
    Why don't we go to school and work on the weekends and take the week off!
  • Options
    Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,506 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Why didn't his sons apply for DACA status when it was available to them?

It seems like they would fit the criteria.
    Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele
  • Options
    SCOUT5SCOUT5 Member Posts: 16,182 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    My guess is there was some i's to be dotted and some t's to be crossed that didn't happen. Seems he came here legally and brought his kids, worked hard, was a productive and contributing member of our society. With all that, citizenship was probably available if the proper steps were followed. Most likely the fault lies with him more so than the government.