In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Can't put my finger on it but it seems

asopasop Member Posts: 8,920 ✭✭✭✭
edited July 2019 in General Discussion
the "NEW" program here just ain't what it used to be??!

Comments

• Options
    mark christianmark christian Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 24,456 ******
    edited November -1
    There are many good members who were not signed up with the Gun Broker auctions who didn't make the transition. The forum has become a 'closed shop', and that was a mistake. I can name dozens of members who I wish we had with us, but I doubt they will ever join in with us again.
  • Options
    spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    i liked the old way best...but then i am old >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
  • Options
    Quick&DeadQuick&Dead Member Posts: 1,466 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I believe in the old days, it was known as "culling the herd." ;)
    The government has no rights. Only the people have rights which empowers the government.
    We have enough gun laws, what we need is IDIOT control.
    Blood makes you related. Loyalty makes you family.

I thought getting old would take longer. :shock:
  • Options
    wiplashwiplash Member Posts: 7,146 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    The Trolls didn't like it at first, but now it seems they are coming in in force while the "Normal" people are leaving.
    There is no such thing as Liberal Men, only Liberal Women with Penises.'
  • Options
    bambihunterbambihunter Member Posts: 10,694 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Many years ago there was also a mass exodus with some of the changes made and GB's tolerance to certain people's toxic behaviour. A bunch went to another forum and some haven't ever returned. I had stepped away about that time mostly for personal reasons as well a little bit of those mentioned above.
    Fanatic collector of the 10mm auto.
  • Options
    Rocky RaabRocky Raab Member Posts: 14,228 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'm not a registered auction side user (as far as I know) and I migrated over perfectly, post count and all. I doubly prefer this format to the old one and trebly, quadruply more than the abomination of the "interim" version.

There are still enough wingnuts here to keep us all entertained - or frightened. It's still Conspiracy Central here at Brokeback Gunner.
    I may be a bit crazy - but I didn't drive myself.
  • Options
    mrmike08075mrmike08075 Member Posts: 10,998 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I can't quit you...

;););)

Mike
  • Options
    JimmyJackJimmyJack Member Posts: 5,405 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Funny how it happens, but all the self centered blowhards that submit items to boost their post count seemed to have made it back.
  • Options
    spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    yepper, one can get all settled in